Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice motorama lmq Chris

Comment

• I like your mini Motor Speedway set. I thought those Cars were cute and was sorry they were not continued. A whole set of mini racer would have been so cool.
      Last edited by Micky; 08-03-2013, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for the comments... to answer your questions...

I have several display cases on the walls that contains some of my loose Cars... I need more.
        I have several bookcases that contain carded items on display and boxed sets... I need more and I'm low on space.
        I have a table which I bought thinking I could display Radiator Springs and a Charge Ups track... it's not nearly big enough.
        I have a floor that contains way too many boxes of extra Cars - I need to list for sale a lot of my way too many extras.

I've gotten my Desert Back collection into a storage tote... I have my Cars, Cars2 and 2013 Movie Moments in a tote... I need to list my extra 2 packs for sale.

I need to repeat for Supercharged, World of Cars, Race o Rama, Final Lap, Deluxe, Cars2, Radiator Springs Classic, 2013, Kmart Cars (rubber tires and silver series) singles as well as my international Cars ... I'm going to cut down to 1 of each and I may sell the rest... I need to.

I too wish Mattel would have finished the Mini Adventures line, especially the haulers and the Piston Cup Racers... because they didn't, I've only bought 3 or 4 of the Micro Drifters 3 packs.

I have not posted most of my pictures of my collection in this thread... You can see additional parts of my collection if you check out the various articles in the Articles sub-forum.

I love the dioramas that you have posted, Micky... carslover has a great showing of his opened Cars in display cases... jestrjef has a great display of his as well... so do many of our members.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          Thanks for the comments... to answer your questions...

I have several display cases on the walls that contains some of my loose Cars... I need more.
          I have several bookcases that contain carded items on display and boxed sets... I need more and I'm low on space.
          I have a table which I bought thinking I could display Radiator Springs and a Charge Ups track... it's not nearly big enough.
          I have a floor that contains way too many boxes of extra Cars - I need to list for sale a lot of my way too many extras.

I've gotten my Desert Back collection into a storage tote... I have my Cars, Cars2 and 2013 Movie Moments in a tote... I need to list my extra 2 packs for sale.

I need to repeat for Supercharged, World of Cars, Race o Rama, Final Lap, Deluxe, Cars2, Radiator Springs Classic, 2013, Kmart Cars (rubber tires and silver series) singles as well as my international Cars ... I'm going to cut down to 1 of each and I may sell the rest... I need to.

I too wish Mattel would have finished the Mini Adventures line, especially the haulers and the Piston Cup Racers... because they didn't, I've only bought 3 or 4 of the Micro Drifters 3 packs.

I have not posted most of my pictures of my collection in this thread... You can see additional parts of my collection if you check out the various articles in the Articles sub-forum.

I love the dioramas that you have posted, Micky... carslover has a great showing of his opened Cars in display cases... jestrjef has a great display of his as well... so do many of our members.
          thanks for your wonderful praise Chris
          and like you I never seem to have enough room to display everything I have lol

Comment

• Here are photos of newer opened Cars... and Planes...

Zed and Chug:

Super Chase Takeshi:

Boost with flames:

Snot Rod with flames (translucent):

Alex Carvill

Chase Ichigo:

Maurice Wheelks:

Mark Wheelson:

Victor Paveone:

Chase Francesca:

Brent Mustangburger with headset:

All of the above:

And from earlier, what appears to be an error Nature Drive Lightning McQueen... didn't realize it was an error when I opened it... it was the first one that I saw:

I still have a few more Cars to open... I'll work on that one of these days... thanks for looking!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Great pics! Love the look of Alex and Ichigo

Comment

• nice additions Chris
                you may have to get a larger display that will hold several to fit your larger cars
                like maybe a case designed for the 1:24 scale cars might work

Comment

• all that great

Comment

• Thanks for the comments, all.

I have on my walls:

3 Carney Plastics CP-21/24 display cases
                    1 Carney Plastics SA-100 display case
                    2 custom plexiglass display cases that hold about 42-45 singles

I have 2 more custom plexiglass display cases that hold 42-45 singles standing on the floor because I don't have wall space available.

While I need more of the CP-21/24 and SA-100 display cases, I don't have much wall space left... I only have 1 of my 9 Kmart event store posters on a wall... I've put more Cars in the CP-21/24 display cases than I'd like to - they look cluttered...

I'll add updated photos one of these days.

Comment

• Hey Chris, you definitely need a bigger house

Comment

• I opened Super Chase Hiroaki this evening...

And here are my wall mounted display cases...

SA-100 - contains Walmart 8, plastic tire Piston Cup Racers, Final Lap Cars (minus Race Damaged Mood Springs), and other Cars:

CP-21/24 (#1):

(Sorry for the glare from an overhead light)

CP-21/24 (#2):

CP-21/24 (#3):

Smaller display cases:

My other 2 smaller display cases are sitting on the floor in the corner, in front of a CD media rack and boxes containing Cars...

I need at least one more CP-21/24 - I'd like to have a compartment for each of my 36 Piston Cup Racer Pit Row Race-off launchers (the 19 released and 17 customs made by GotFrank).

My current Cars room is also (supposed to be) my study and a family room... it's 15 feet by 23' 6"... if I could store the boxes of Cars elsewhere and get rid of the computer desk it would probably be big enough...

Comment

• nice displays Chris
                          I like the hauler cases but I don't know where I would put them
                          like you I am out of wall space

Comment

• I love the pit crews and haulers with launchers. Very impressive Chris. I don't recognize a few on those pics. Is that a metallic king? Also jealous of Todd :-)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
                            Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

• very nice chris, love your displays!!!!!

Comment

• Hey Chris, i have discovered at least two loose El Materdors on your pictures (and i bet you have not less than one carded El). Is one of them a plastic version, or do you have two loose but mint diecast El Materdors ? That would be insane, lol.
                                Thanks for sharing a part of your massive collection with us.

Comment

Working...
                                X