cac1959's collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Thanks for the offer, Bumper Save... cvc1968 asked first...
    Oh come on he's all the way up in Canada, don't outsource the cars

Comment

I received my SDCC 2012 Mater order from NascarnBroncosfans in the mail today... he did a superb job packing them to protect them...

Here are a few photos:

In front of the boxes:

Close-up:

Looking at the console:

Thank you, Kevin for the Maters... thank you, Peter McQueen, for the watermark.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

nice addition cac1959,and good use of the watermark

Comment

Nice photos, great stuff there

Comment

good stuff chris as always

Comment

Here are my newest additions to my Cars collection:

Taia Decotura:

Taco Truck Mater:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Very nice addition to the collections

Any chance of opening up that Taia? Would love to see better angles

Transformers for Trade
                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

awesome scores cac1959
                  really looking forward to these,hopefully it won't be long as well as i have'nt seen any deluxes in ages now.the odd few i have seen in a couple of bargain shops but they've only been sub and hydrofoil finn mcmissile.

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
                    awesome scores cac1959
                    really looking forward to these,hopefully it won't be long as well as i have'nt seen any deluxes in ages now.the odd few i have seen in a couple of bargain shops but they've only been sub and hydrofoil finn mcmissile.
                    It looks like the only way we are going to get new deluxes is order cases from JDML (Ha! Free Plug!) There is no way any store within 100 miles of me will restock regular Cars deluxes because of this Sub Finn problem.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Quick question in regards to the shoplucky customs.

if you dont mind my asking, how much does one cost approx? I'd be interested in picking up a blue ransburg model some day

Transformers for Trade
                      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• I love all of the launchers!

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

• Cac, you have an amazing Cars collection! I wish I had as many awesome Cars as you have!

Comment

• I'll add more photos later... got 2 great packages in the mail today... Rip Clutchgoneski launcher... minus Rip...

I also now have the Supercharged Meet at Flo's 7 pack that I wanted... Here are a few photos...

Comment

• I do plan on opening Taia Decotura and Taco Truck Mater to take photos... I have a project to do tonight by the start of work at 8 am tomorrow, so it won't be tonight.

I won't be opening the Meet at Flo's boxed set...

Thank you for all the nice comments, friends.

Comment

• I remember seeing lots of the Meet at Flo's and Shopkeepers sets at one time during the Supercharged era at my Walmart. I never bought a single one because I already had them all though... But congratulations that you managed to get yours!

Comment

Working...
                                X