cac1959's collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's my newest addition to my collection:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Congrats on Frosty! I'm jealous!

Comment

• Congrats on the Frosty cac! I can't wait to get mine!

Comment

• Thank you, Fillmore - I like Frosty... and I look forward to seeing pictures of yours when it arrives.

No need to be jealous, KingCollector... there are more Frosty out there...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I'll open a few of these soon, but here are a few new arrivals from my 2013 case B:

Rip Clutchgoneski:

Grem with weapon:

Erik Laneley:

Petey Pacer:

Holley Shiftwell with screen:

Kabuto:

Cactus Lightning McQueen (originally in the Supercharged Walmart 8 series):

Miguel Camino (2013 and 2012 versions)

Comment

• Other then cardback, any difference between 2012 and 2013 miguel?

Im really hoping to pick up grem with weapon and petey pacer either in stores or if someone has an extra for sale from this case ( after xmas)

Transformers for Trade
              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
                Other then cardback, any difference between 2012 and 2013 miguel?

Im really hoping to pick up grem with weapon and petey pacer either in stores or if someone has an extra for sale from this case ( after xmas)
                The original 2012 Miguel Camino was a 2 piece body (plastic mouth piece)... each Miguel in the above photo is the one piece, unibody design - they are the same... I am buying unibody versions of Cars I already have for my display cases and will put the 2 piece ones in with the ones we play with.

Comment

• thats a very solid idea. I do also enjoy the unibodies a heck of alot more then 2-piece. Not enough at this point to rebuy some cars...but out of choice I would go unibody all the way.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• Experimenting with my 55-200 lens for my DSLR... it looks like I finally might have done a decent job with it:

Comment

• I still find it strange that he is so red instead of orange like in the movie.

Still a beautiful mold though

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• New arrivals from November 17, 2012:

I received a great package from yuffie - Otis, Suki, and Alex Vandel... Thank you, yuffie!

I received a great package from Peter McQueen and coolpappa04 from Belgium - Otis, Suki, Alex... a carded Rip Clutchgoneski launcher... an amazing custom... and postcards of lighthouses.

Rip Clutchgoneski launcher:

Wrecked Fabulous Hudson Hornet custom by Peter McQueen:

Many thanks, coolpapp04, Peter McQueen, and yuffie!

Comment

• your welcome chris!!!!!

Comment

• Awesome scores cac1959...

Comment

• Want a custom doc too.

Incredible your collection.

Comment

• Jealous as usual of the collection Chris!

Comment

Working...
                                X