No announcement yet.

djjd21 and sons collection.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats a awesome collection! Love how you have it all displayed.

Comment

Loving the Piston Cup racers shelf. I'm hoping to create something similar soon, although I suspect mine will be missing an Apple Car.

Comment

Oh and I just noticed the Kef speakers lurking in the background. Great choice for home cinema IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by daul_p View Post
          Oh and I just noticed the Kef speakers lurking in the background. Great choice for home cinema IMHO
          for their size they certainly do have a prescence about them when they get cranked up,my amp is way too powerful for them though(pioneer vsx lx-70) but even these come second best compared to my main stereo hi-fi which is a musical fidelity kw250s and a set of focal electra 1027be with a set of black rhodium gladiator dct++ cables coupling them.

Comment

hi guys it's been a while since i updated so here's a few pics to whet your appetites.

the pics what you're about to see all came from one member of this board to whom i am so thankful for everything he has done for myself and my two boys.he is such a generous and welcoming person that i feel honoured to be part of his friendship.i will once again say a huge thanks to chris (cac1959) for everything and hope to continue in our efforts for each other in the future.

and these 2 are certainly the cream of the crop and are at the top of our best cars list at the moment

a huge thanks again to chris for everything,hope you all liked

Comment

nice additions mate, collection looking sweet!

Comment

Great additions to your collection!!

Comment

Glad to know they made the trip safely... That's a lot of great Cars that you've added to your collection... I'm honored that I could help you out.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Wow, that must have been a big box! Amazing scores Jason, two Bumper Save sets, no fair, I bet you can guess who wants one.

Comment

race o rama international cardback update

Comment

Very nice international carded ROR collection, Jason... I have many but not all of those.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nice ROR collection, I love the international cardbacks for some reason

Comment

Nice set of cars djjd21

Comment

toons update and international piston cup nights lenticular cards
                              enjoy

Comment

Great shot of all the Toons in the top photo, djjd21... and as far as the bottom photo is concerned: "My eyes! My eyes!"

Both are great photos... I just traded away 44 lenticular singles and a lenticular 3 pack because I decided I didn't need to keep them... I still have the Chase Cars... and probably another 10 to 12 non-Chase lenticulars...

Based on your photos, do I see some future articles and/or checklists coming? Thanks for sharing your photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X