No announcement yet.

jonj's opened cars2 display

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its a disney store model, the only disney store item i have they were on offer a while ago over here in the UK,

just realised my queen is missing

Comment

Great stuff as always Jon, it's a pleasure to help you with your collection. I see KDay 9 cars in your future

Comment

Nice collection well displayed JonJ !!

Greets PMcQ

Comment

bit of an update, kday 9 cars and a few new singles, tempory stand in the middle until my custom stands turn up at some point next week

still waiting on my miles movie moment

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Love that first picture. All that lemony goodness. Thanks for sharing =D

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Looking brilliant, jonj!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Well look at that, glad they showed up all nice Jon, there were some shenanigans at the post office and they almost got sent to Belgium by accident. I'm glad they arrived in the right place and we didn't have to call one of the Peters to help find them!

Comment

updated due to having a few new cars arrive and adding a few new shelfs

Comment

WOW amazing collection JON, thare are a few i'm still looking for!!!!
                    a question, the 2 pitty's near miles axlerod, are those mattel or disney versions because thay are SOOOOOOOO nice!

Comment

Very nice Jon!

I personally would rearrange the Super Chases in a dfferent order, but thats just me LOL

Since there's 3 red ones, I'd go Memo Rojas, Flash, Long Ge, Frosty and Vitaly. Not much of a change, but it breaks up the red a little bit...LOL

coolpappa, those pitties are from the miles axelrod movie moment http://www.takefiveaday.com/wp-conte.../09/Miles1.jpg

Transformers for Trade
                      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

peter thanks for the comments, the miles pittys are from the new matel movie moments, i scored them from a french seller on ebay a while back

Comment

thanks jon, again a must have!!!!!the sure goos on!

Comment

Like Sarge's boot camp. So great to see all those opened, great collection.
                            Last edited by EliteThink; 04-28-2014, 01:19 AM.
                            ...Nice pinstripe Sally...

Comment

Amazing displays!
                              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
                              X