DJ with flame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ with flame

I like DJ... I like the flames.. and I like them together... Great photos of a great new Car...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'm glad the flames aren't too large like they were on SDCC Tokyo Mater. Do Wingo's look as subdued?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Must have, this one!!!!

Comment

If now the flames would light up - that would be amazing. Guess I will need two - one for our sons collection and one for hubby to customize it, so that the flames light up

Comment

gipsy, good idea. I have three of them now, Boost, DJ and Wingo with flame now. but I still have not the snot rod, also did not heard that that is on schedule. I hope Mattel will make ST with flame too, and make it complete.

Comment

First Comment on this site! If you are from the other Cars sites, just so you know, im DJ from over at T5 and djbennett22 from CTT. In excitement from this post alone, i have decided to be called DJ w/flame. Sweet model!

Comment

Ooh, have to add this to our collection, we missed the Cars 1 stuff as we started collecting all the Cars 2 stuff! My boys love these from the original movie!

Comment

Omg! I love this one! Thanks for the pictures!

Comment

sweeeeeeeeeeet

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

nice photos
                      i hope i can get one soon

Comment

Im sure this is going to be a hit.. Please release them now..

Comment

Working...
                        X