Aircraft carrier -> name USS George Decklid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aircraft carrier -> name USS George Decklid

I want to show you my costum called 'USS George Decklid'. The original idea wasn't mine, saw this costum on ebay and I searched the stores for the same aircraft carrier to modify. So I'm NOT taking credit for the idea just for the design.

Here he is:

PS: I state again, I wasn't the first who made this!!!

You may not be the first but this your work and it is fantastic!

Great job

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Great work. When I saw pictures on facebook I was wondering as I had idea I had seen those before...I'm not mad :-) (yet)

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Looks good, if only I had the room. I might have a go at it myself! I can see it cruisin' with Tony & Craby. Good work on the conversion!

Comment

: 0 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

can i have one?

Comment

DaFickser, as I said in my initial post, the idea is NOT mine. If you are the one I saw on Ebay than you did a great job and gave me inspiration to make one myself. You shouldn't get mad even not yet...

Greetz

Comment

I have this exact same aircraft carrier! I'll have to see if I can turn it into a custom, too!

Comment

How did I miss this in January???!!!

Great work King Andy

Comment

I found a very similar Aircraft Carrier in Ross Dress for Less stores at the beginning of the summer. My first thought was this EXACT idea but for PLANES! I bought it and have been waiting to customize it. I have eyes and mouth done ... trying to track down a HAT!! The one I picked up is number 88 ... hmmm ... need to come up with a name for him!! Thanks for bumping this post up. I never saw it before today. Awesome work King Andy!

Comment

Thx everybody... I can send the exact same eyes and mouth I used via mail. So if interested PM me ok?

grtz

Comment

Thats very cool, wouldn't of thought of doing that myself.. must look for a carrier now

Comment

Really nice! I think I have to try to make some customs of my own.. see how that will work out xD

Comment

Working...
                        X