Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art work of Dutch Stickers

Hi everybody,

I have seen some artwork of other members which I really like! Now I think it is time to show mine. I always loved drawing. My dad always told me to become an animator because I was so creative and he thinks I am talented. I never did, but still love to draw as a hobby.

But.. there is more. I also like to create stuff with photoshop and Magix Video Deluxe, now I am working on my biggest challenge: 3D animation. The first model I have worked on was Sally, she was for practice. But now I am working on Lightning McQueen. At the end I hope to make a short video clip with my own animation I have still a long way to go with both models.

Here are some pictures. Sally got her subdivision surface..which smooth out her body, still have to correct stuff, that is why she may look funny at this moment. Lightning McQueen still needs his subdivision surface. Next step will be the wheels.

sally_subsurface.jpgblender_mcqueen.jpgblender_mcqueen2.jpgblender_mcqueen3.jpg

Enjoy! I will keep updating the pictures when I made any progress with the models.
    Last edited by Dutch Stickers; 09-03-2013, 10:47 AM.

Doc Hudson drawing

dochudson_small.jpg

Comment

Very nice, Dutch Stickers! Thanks for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

wheels.jpg

The wheelbase and wheel of Lightning Mcqueen

Comment

Very cool Im rubbish when it comes to photoshop and stuff, wouldn't know where to start.

Must be nice being creative

Comment

Thanks! I love to work with Photoshop but these images are made with Blender. It is 3d modelling. So you can print this stuff with a 3D printer And in the end hopefully I can create my own animation of lightning. Still need a lot of practice. It took me over a hour to create the wheel like it is right now.

Comment

i've tried blender which is a freeware but not interesting for me yet!
              My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Originally posted by lavictdoukarai View Post
                i've tried blender which is a freeware but not interesting for me yet!
                I really like Blender so far. It is new for me too. It was a very difficult start, so much to learn before you can model something. But now I see a challenge
                Next step will be the mouth and to attach the wheels to the body in a way so I can add a bone structure in which I can move the wheels during the animation.

Comment

maybe you could convince me!
                  I will follow your topic!

Comment

Cool cool...will check out Blender

Cool man, als er een keer tijd is ga ik ook eens rommelen met blender, er is vaak meer mogelijk als je even verder kijkt in programma, helemaal gelijk. En denk dat onze kleine man na minecraft wel toe is aan iets nieuws

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

lol... Gné?? Si tu parles en hollandais ça risque d'être difficile de te suivre!!

Comment

Originally posted by lavictdoukarai View Post
                        lol... Gné?? Si tu parles en hollandais ça risque d'être difficile de te suivre!!
                        D'accord! :P You are right I will keep my post updated so you can follow the progress

Comment

Originally posted by DaFickser View Post
                          Cool cool...will check out Blender

Cool man, als er een keer tijd is ga ik ook eens rommelen met blender, er is vaak meer mogelijk als je even verder kijkt in programma, helemaal gelijk. En denk dat onze kleine man na minecraft wel toe is aan iets nieuws
                          I really wanted to animate something on my own. So after searching the web I have found Blender. There is so much possible with this program. You can create your own games too And: there are so many good tutorials on the web that teaches you how to use to program and shows you how to do everything.

Comment

New photoshop stuff
                            Sally_McQueen_night.jpgclose up eyes.jpg

Animated banner: http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...ps09df7add.gif

All created when I was bored.. and, sometimes I get bored a lot :P
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Dutch Stickers; 10-10-2013, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Progress, Mcqueen has his tires now.
                              Mcqueen with tires.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X