Eyes Template

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyes Template

Does anyone have a template for a set of eyes for the 1:55 eyes?

I'm trying to make a custom (made from a lenticular) and the eyelid colours don't match, so I obviously want to create soem new ones.

I've got the templates that jbfatcats created but as it's a pdf I can't cut the eye section out of it (all the free pdf editors I've found can't cut it out)

Can you not Save the file as a png or jpg?

*EDIT* Is there anything in here: http://carsthetoys.yuku.com/forums/3...se-of-Body-Art

Comment

I have several eye templates
      post your email and I will send some to you

Comment

thanks cvc1968 - you have a PM

Also thanks L33t0nG, I've tried to save as a jpg / png but the image quality is quite prro and it doesn't resize well. I'll try to use a different application to improve the quality. If I can get a good enough quality version I'll post it here

Comment

I'm also looking at converting all my lenticulars. How did it turn out? can you post pics? thanks.
          ...Nice pinstripe Sally...

Comment

Originally posted by EliteThink View Post
            I'm also looking at converting all my lenticulars. How did it turn out? can you post pics? thanks.
            Wow - this is an old post...

I've got a better quality picture of eyes that can be printed. I'll post these here when I dig it out...

Comment

lol, just looking around. How did the custom come out? Thanks!
              ...Nice pinstripe Sally...

Comment

Looking for a template of Mater eyes to put on a blind plastic El Materdor, if anyone can help please let me know...Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                X