X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw this in TRU yesterday. Looks like a nice set. Not for me though.

Comment

• Originally posted by bsmith13 View Post
      Found Bravo at Target today. I like him more than I thought I would, though I'm still confused by a plane that has a retractable front gear and fixed rear gear. Also, the stabilators are at kind of a weird angle. Still, I really like the model.
      The gear is weird. Haven't looked at Bravo, but with Ishani and Ripslinger, the add-on plate for the rear gear looks like it's covering a space that could accommodate the gear, if it folded in. With Ishani, my son would have broken the front gear off by now, if it didn't fold, given the number of times she's been stepped on. Could be that the front folds for that reason.

Comment

• FYI...and I believe someone may have mentioned it earlier but if not: Barnes and Nobles has a planes display, I found a Bravo there yesterday.

Comment

• Stopped at Meijer before work this morning... they'd put out 2 more A cases of singles - I bought the 2 Ishani... they'd also put out more A cases of the gift pack with plane/pitty/hangar... Was hoping to see the Bravo single and the Ripslinger gift pack... Oh well.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• 2 for a tenner in tescos, knew the offers would come

red arrows and a vulcan bomber are over at the airshow at the weekend, now that vulcan is impressive

Comment

• 2 fresh cases of Planes found at Big Lots this morning. 2 Ishani's staring straight at me but I passed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robomedic View Post
                2 fresh cases of Planes found at Big Lots this morning. 2 Ishani's staring straight at me but I passed.
                Prepare to be chastised by gomatergo!!! :-)

Comment

• Found a new Planes display at Walmart this morning as well as 2 fresh case N's of Planes on the pallets...already have extra Bravos so I left them all!

Comment

• Found our first Ripslinger Tent yesterday at a Walmart in Virginia while on Vacation. Last night we saw Planes and the family loved it! It was a good day.

Comment

• Navy Dusty @ The DS today

Comment

• Scavenger, very nice shots of Navy Dusty. I definitely need to get out and pick one of those up!

Comment

• I too was resistant to the planes at first.. but I gave in a short time later its a hard fight to win
                          "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                            I too was resistant to the planes at first.. but I gave in a short time later its a hard fight to win
                            I am however not resistant at all. I have the whole DS line up to before Navy Dusty (17 vehicles)!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                              Navy Dusty @ The DS today

Wow nice find! That Dusty looks really good!
                              RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

• came across this more by luck than judgement in argos today

Last edited by yuffie; 08-13-2013, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X