X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes even dusty has sold out at my target

Comment

• image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Finally found Ripslinger Tent gift set today on sainsburys but odd back where it shows either ned or zed on the back instead of ripslinger!

The last pic is our planes collection so far! Disney store and Mattel mix!

Comment

• Great find!
        I've been looking and looking for this one. None of my stores have many Planes things in stock except the players.
        Again, nice find!

Originally posted by Lozzi31 View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]2865[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2866[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2867[/ATTACH]

Finally found Ripslinger Tent gift set today on sainsburys but odd back where it shows either ned or zed on the back instead of ripslinger!

The last pic is our planes collection so far! Disney store and Mattel mix!

Comment

• Managed to get a Ripslinger Tent gift set in Sainsbury myself today, just missing the Ishani Tent gift set now. Has anyone seen this in the UK?

Dusty seems to be rapidly becoming a major peg warmer in my area, although anyone looking for a Bravo in the UK would be well advised to try Argos, they seem to have a large stock of planes across all our my local outlets, including one that had a display stand with 5 Bravos.

Comment

• found these 2 guys today
            DSCN0372.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
              found these 2 guys today
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]2869[/ATTACH]
              Awesome. Me too!

Comment

• Scored Chug and Zed, the Mattel rep for our region was there today, he said they are floored at the response to Planes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhino View Post
                  Scored Chug and Zed, the Mattel rep for our region was there today, he said they are floored at the response to Planes.
                  Congrats to all who found Chug and Zed; I found and bought them this week as well.

We know that when there are new Cars/Planes diecasts in stores they sell... it's the over-packed pegwarmers that don't sell...If only Mattel could see what we can see.

Great looking Planes collection so far, Lozzi31.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I found the Zed and Chug case also on Friday. Already had Chug from the box set, so I just bought a Zed.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• I got Chug from my Walmart before it was even supposed to be out on the peg cause it wasn't in the stores system when I checked out. I still need Zed and Ishani
                      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Found this one today! Hadn't seen it before. Is it released anywhere else?

image.jpg

Comment

• Great find, not seen it anywhere in UK yet, also not seen Chug.

These Pit Row sets, only seen 4 in the UK, these being Dusty, Ripslinger, El Chu and Bulldog, as for the mattel singles, just the original six (dusty, Leadbottom, Skipper, Ishani, Ripslinger and El Chu) and Bravo more recently are available.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                            I got Chug from my Walmart before it was even supposed to be out on the peg cause it wasn't in the stores system when I checked out. I still need Zed and Ishani
                            Chug still isn't in the Walmart store system... I found one 2 days ago - went to a self-scanning price check and it said see associate... when I went to a self checkout lane, I scanned Bravo and put Chug in the bag.

Super find on the Ishani gift pack, OzzieMum! Thanks for sharing the picture.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I had a long talk with a Toy Manager at Walmart about Chug. He said the card back and barcode were printed wrong by Mattel. Normally the UPC's are kinda sequential, but if you compare the UPC from Chug to the other Planes, it isn't even close! lol He had to do a bunch of typing into his handheld to print out a new label that the register would scan. Interesting that Walmart seems to have an issue but Target isn't.

Comment

• My Walmarts seems to be keeping well stocked with the singles (although I haven't seen any Ishanis in a while). I have had no problem finding Chug, Ned, Bravo and the rest. Also, the first three pitty sets are plentiful. No Ripslinger set yet, though.

My Targets don't seem to have gotten anything in weeks...no singles or pitty packs to be found.

Comment

Working...
                                X