This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
    Found this one today! Hadn't seen it before. Is it released anywhere else?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2919[/ATTACH]
    AMAZING find on the Ishani Gift pack! hope she arrives in the U.S. soon!

Comment

• Congrats on the Ishani Tent Set Ozziemum!

I found the Ripslinger Tent Set yesterday at Kmart, as well as the Planes display (with some Case F Pegwarmers) I also bought one of the 2 Ishanis there, which means I now own 3/4 of all the Ishani's sold in Quincy, haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
        Found this one today! Hadn't seen it before. Is it released anywhere else?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2919[/ATTACH]
        great find ozziemum
        I have not seen that one at any of my stores yet

Comment

• Has anyone found Chug in the UK yet (as in the Mattel one)?
          I have found Ned and Zed in the Disney range this week.

Comment

• I stopped in to Downtown Disney to pick up some things for folks that had requested them and I found a dozen Ishani Gift packs. When I left ... they were all still there because they were $20 each!! OUCH!!! I will wait for Walmart or Target. lol

Comment

• Went to Lowe's last night to get items to repair some chain link fence... decided to head over to a few stores in western Ohio in search of Cars... 3 Walmart, 2 Target, and 1 Meijer yielded no Cars worth purchasing... but I did find these at 1 Dayton Target store:

Now that I've bought Planes gift packs 4 and 5, I may need to go back and pick up Dusty, Bulldog, and El Chupacabra...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Great pick ups Chris!!

Comment

• I found 16 Planes diecast from various stores around my neighborhood. My favorite has to be the Bulldog Pitty.

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    Not seen the Ishani set in the UK yet, love the look of the pity

Comment

• Found dusty and ripslinger tent sets in asda, 2 for 20 pound. No sign of ishani though

Comment

• Today I have found 1 Ishani pit crew gift pack and two Ripslinger giftpacks here in the Netherlands. If anyone need Ishani or ripslinger pit crew giftpack I can buy it tomorrow to trade for cars diecast.

Comment

• I picked up the new 4 pack from Target today...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• I have been SOOO busy getting my School Legs back, that I have fallen behind in posting! LOL I found the NEW Target 4 pack and Ishani Gift packs this week! Both very nicely done. Look forward to seeing what is next. I am not sure about everywhere else, but Planes are 95% CLEANED out aside from the playsets. They are clearly selling VERY WELL!

Comment

• Nice finds, bobbyjack and jestrjef... Planes aren't selling well in our area... stores got in way too many of the first cases of singles and gift packs... those who don't learn from their mistakes (Cars2 product lines) repeat them (Planes product lines)... and are they ever repeating them.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Finally!! 6 Case B's and 12 Bulldogs later and I finally found my first Chug at my WM today!
                                Went up to the register and it wouldn't scan, though. Then the funniest thing ever happened; before I could say anything, the cashier lady says, "I think I know what these are priced!" and rang him up for $3.47!

Comment

Working...
                                X