X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to all of you who have found the Arturo Pit Row Gift Pack... I hope to find it before Christmas.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Found 2 Franz at Target today, but no Ned.

Comment

• Noticed the Arturo gift pack is already on ebay uk so I'm guessing he will be in stores soon over here too.

Bought the Planes dvd on Monday and we have had it on pretty much continuously since (with the odd break for Transformers)
        Because of the dvd Dusty has become the 'fav' plane of them all, Because he was so common I hadn't bothered getting him yet as we concentrate on the harder to get items first.. I had to pop out and buy him today as the little man kept asking why we didn't have him.

Went to Asda and was suprised they still had the same ones left from when I got Rochelle and Echo. Thought the extra Echo, Bravo's and Chug would of gone by now.
        To note for those in the UK Asda planes are no longer Ł5 but Ł6.97 (still one of the cheapest places tho)

Comment

• Saw a Rochelle (in Target) today for the first time since I found my first one a few weeks back, but I decided to leave it behind so some other child could have it under the tree for Christmas.

Comment

• Toys R Us restocked here in Spain, Carrefour didn't. Toys R Us gave me my first Clutchgoneski. When I went to the planes aisle, I saw Rochelle at the top of the pegs. Then I saw a other Rochelle, to end with Echo. I supposed Rochelle and Echo
            came with Navy Dusty and 86 LHJ Special, but I didn't see any Navy Dusty. The pegs were full, full of Navy Dusty, not a trace of 86 Special. On Carrefour, I found the LHJ Special. But with no Echo or Rochelle. Then to my surprise, I looked up to see a sealed case C. Well, no Echo no Rochelle. Can somebody make a list with the contents of assortments?

Comment

• Found Franz, Ned and Arturo Gift set over the weekend!

Comment

• Got me my first plane/car a few days ago

Old news for most but the first time I've seen him and couldn't resist

Comment

• Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
                  Got me my first plane/car a few days ago

Old news for most but the first time I've seen him and couldn't resist

Nice!! Chug is a great addition to any Planes/Cars collection!! Its a shame he is made of so much plastic though
                  I have about a dozen of them in my workshop awaiting a new paint job!

Comment

• Found the Arturo (tent) pit row set in Asda on Friday night, the first Cars or Planes find in weeks

Comment

• Franz And Ned at Disney Store today!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by CarsSpain View Post
                        Franz And Ned at Disney Store today![ATTACH=CONFIG]3522[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3522[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3522[/ATTACH]
                        They sell the Mattel cars and planes at the Disney Stores in Spain?
                        -Steve
                        AKA Tmremote

Comment

• Yes, and they have like 150 CARS, and they are 2013, but the best thing is they are 2 dollars cheaper than in any other place.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarsSpain View Post
                            Yes, and they have like 150 CARS, and they are 2013, but the best thing is they are 2 dollars cheaper than in any other place.
                            Wow..are they pegwarmers?
                            Silly me, of course they are.
                            -Steve
                            AKA Tmremote

Comment

• LOL, I don't consider Mark Wheelsen or Mildred Bylane as pegwarmers...

Comment

• Found a Rochelle at my Target.
                                Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
                                X