This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CarsSpain View Post
    LOL, I don't consider Mark Wheelsen or Mildred Bylane as pegwarmers...
    So there's decent cars stuff there...if I ever move to Europe I know where to stop!
    -Steve
    AKA Tmremote

Comment

• I found Echo, LJH 86 Special, and Jolly Wrenches Dusty Crophopper at my K-Mart.

Comment

• Got this today,my second planes purchase to date

Comment

• An article at T5AD says a German plane is coming...

Comment

• Someone on CTT is reporting that the Navy 4-pack is finally showing up at Target stores.

Comment

• Originally posted by odisn View Post
              Someone on CTT is reporting that the Navy 4-pack is finally showing up at Target stores.
              Finally, it's released! Unfortunately, though all the planes in it have been released except for Hector Vector. I was really hoping for at least 2 out of 4 planes being new.
              RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

• Originally posted by RBCars77 View Post
                Finally, it's released! Unfortunately, though all the planes in it have been released except for Hector Vector. I was really hoping for at least 2 out of 4 planes being new.
                Has anyone else seen the 7 pack? All old planes, but good for someone just starting.

Comment

• So basically loose Ishani isn't rare anymore!

Comment

• Originally posted by CarsSpain View Post
                    So basically loose Ishani isn't rare anymore!
                    Well I don't even think the carded Ishani is rare since I just went to my Walmart and saw 5 Ishanis.
                    RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

• Ishani was hard to find for awhile since she was only in the first case. But she now is in the new case with Gunnar I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                        Has anyone else seen the 7 pack? All old planes, but good for someone just starting.
                        I have seen the 7-pack, but will buy it later. I just need Arturo. (I do not have the Tent pack)
                        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Originally posted by RBCars77 View Post
                          Well I don't even think the carded Ishani is rare since I just went to my Walmart and saw 5 Ishanis.
                          I saw 1 Ishani at Walmart, was surprised since I rarely have seen her in my walmart and target, now just looking for Gunnar.
                          "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• I need Gunnar, Arturo (with his tent preferably) and Ned. I've seen Ned in a 4 pack at Target with Zed and others I already have. I'm hoping maybe he'll get a single release sometime.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                              I need Gunnar, Arturo (with his tent preferably) and Ned. I've seen Ned in a 4 pack at Target with Zed and others I already have. I'm hoping maybe he'll get a single release sometime.
                              Ned was released as a single a little while back

Comment

• Originally posted by gtommec3 View Post
                                Ned was released as a single a little while back
                                really? well darn then I gotta find him thanks for the information!

Comment

Working...
                                X