Leadbottom:

Ishani:

El Chupacabra:

Dottie:

Colin Cowling (Al Oft repaint?):

Chug:

Bulldog:

Bravo and Echo:

I see some great looking Planes characters that I'm sure my grandchildren will want to play with.

• RBCars77
    replied
    Wasn't Bravo supposed to be voiced by Anthony Edwards? Right, because I just checked some of my Planes sources and the role has been switched between Val Kilmer and Anthony Edwards. Val voices Bravo and Anthony voices Echo.

Leave a comment:

• Bubba101212
    replied
    Check out disney.com
    They have been doing different videos of each of the characters. I just saw the El Chupacabara one a few days ago.

Leave a comment:

• jestrjef
    replied
    um ... no surprise .... but my daughter LOVED that!! LOL Thanks for sharing Fillmore1234

Leave a comment:

• Fillmore1234
    replied
    Going along with my Post earlier, I found a great link to it on Youtube showing the commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyp0GRA0B7U

Leave a comment:

• Fillmore1234
    replied
    Didn't know where exactly to post this, but I think this is the best spot.

I was watching Disney Channel for a few minutes while skimming through channels when they began playing a trailer for Planes during a commercial break that I hadn't seen before. It was neat since they were focusing on a specific character, and the one I saw was on Ishani. (Sorry for the photo quality. It was the best I could do ) I'm guessing there are other trailers on other characters like Ripslinger, but this was the only one I saw.

In the trailer Ishani and her Pitty (who talked!) were being interviewed by a ton of reporter Pitties. Right when the interview was ending one of the reporters asked Ishani how she thought that she would stand a chance of winning since she was a girl. Ishani then burst out into song for some reason and some big music-video production-type thing began. It was kinda corny but it was fun to watch. In the end the reporter Pitty was all shaken up after Ishani proved to him through the song that she can be just as good as any other male Plane.
    There were also a few scenes that appeared in the theatrical trailer in this video so maybe this will actually be in the movie?

Leave a comment:

• Enzo
    replied
    Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post
    I like Bravo and Echo, but I may be bias
    The only two so far that are must-haves IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Clearysdad19
    replied
    I like Bravo and Echo, but I may be bias

Leave a comment:

Working...
X