X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planes - Online Finds

Post your online Planes finds here!

here is my first post on the topic (sorry if the topic already exists):

The Mattel Shop online store has a Planes play set that I had not seen anywhere else yet.
    http://shop.mattel.com/product/index...uctId=20624046

Saw this over on T5AD in the forums...
    http://www.walmart.com/search/search...cision_tree:on
    Looks like we will get Ishani, Ripslinger, and Arturo in the next case of Tent sets.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Ooh Arturo? Cool! Looking forward to these new tent box sets. My daughter loves hers so far....

Comment

I think if I do the planes, I will have to do the TENTS and Pitty's!!

Comment

Thats my strategy Jeff!!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

Just thought I'd let everyone know if you are actively hunting target for the two four packs of planes they are back up online. Use your red card and save yourself some gas lol!

Comment

Any aircraft ID experts out there? Arturo looks like a Caudron C.450 to me, but I'd like some more opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by bsmith13 View Post
                Any aircraft ID experts out there? Arturo looks like a Caudron C.450 to me, but I'd like some more opinions.
                Think he's more likely based on a 1950s Piaggio given his nationality.

Comment

Just saw the first sighting I have seen of Ishani's pit row tent pack on T5's post about planes display at comic con San Diego (last photo):
                  http://www.takefiveaday.com/2013/07/...omic-con-2013/

Comment

Listed on the Target.com website... 2 new Planes 4 packs.

The DPCI # is 087-07-0857

One contains Bravo, Echo, Hector, and a 4th... the other contains Ned, Zed, Ripslinger, and a Dusty.

While they are shown online, they are listed as not being available online but available in stores... chances are stores still have the first 2 4 packs.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      One contains Bravo, Echo, Hector, and a 4th...
                      The fourth looks to be Navy Dusty

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                        The fourth looks to be Navy Dusty
                        Thanks, jestrjef... maybe I'll recognize more of them after I see the movie... I have been saying that I'm not going to collect them all... but my resistance is getting weaker... and weaker...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Pack 1: Ripslinger, Ned, Zed, Turbo Dusty (seems to be an exclusive at the moment)
                          Pack 2: Bravo, Echo, Navy Dusty, Hector Vector (seems to be an exclusive at the moment)

These will be some awesome 4 Packs if they get released sooner rather than later. However if they get released in a few months from now it won't be very exciting since Echo, Ned, Zed and Navy Dusty will have probably already been released.

Comment

I think Navy Dusty comes with the aircraft carrier that is out now.

Comment

Navy dusty DOES come with Yorkie, but it's all plastic with stickers

Comment

Working...
                              X