Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as with cars I will not be collecting planes micro drifters

Comment

looked in brislington tru this afternoon more out of interest than anything else

an initial pass of the cars aisle (whilst following the boy's usual dash to the bike section to find something to ride around on) showed no sign of any planes stock at all

10-15 minutes later when the cmy arrived i wandered back and as i thought not a single plane to be seen - however, on walking around to the other side of the cars section there was all the stock on the floor in its boxes - this was about 2pm

the only one opened was the plane/pitty 2-pack and as i was looking at a couple of these a member of staff came up to put them on the pegs - i had a brief chat and whilst he didn't know much about the stock he was at least more friendly than the average tru employee, so i left him to get on with it - though taking some small pleasure as he dumped a load of peg-warming cars stock into a trolly

then following a circuit of tk maxx (a spiderman story book/puzzle and a soup laddle), sports direct (shock that the new man city shirt was £50 (down from £60)) and home bargains (a foam sword, frog wellington boots and a bag of sweets) returned to tru to find that he'd given up after putting up the singles and 2-packs

they still didn't have any prices on but going against everything i'd previously thought i grabbed one of each of the six singles and the bulldog pitty 2-pack (even though when this was offered to the boy he turned it down) as always a sucker for a union jack

may keep the singles carded and open the pitty gift pack as collecting the latter doesn't appeal at £12.99 each with a out of scale pitty and repeat planes

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
        PLANES MICRO DRIFTERS? Those definitely aren't in the US yet! Mind posting more pics of those?
        These are the ones available in 3-packs so far.
        Planes Drifters.jpg
        There's also a "Skippers Flight School" launcher featuring the same Dusty.

Comment

The Planes Micro Drifters are cute... size-wise, are they the same as the Cars Micro Drifters?

I've not bought many Cars Micro Drifters as I think they are so small that they are a choking hazard to my youngest grandchild.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            The Planes Micro Drifters are cute... size-wise, are they the same as the Cars Micro Drifters?

I've not bought many Cars Micro Drifters as I think they are so small that they are a choking hazard to my youngest grandchild.
            I haven't put them side-by-side yet (will post pictures of side by side later) but they're about the same length & height, and 1.5/2 times as wide.

Comment

Checked out Cardiff TRU this afternoon. No Ishani's but they did have the rest of em. I resisted the singles (Hitting DS tomorrow, will wait to see theirs first before commiting) but did pick up Bulldog's tent gift pack. Wee man likes it anyway lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombom77 View Post
                No Ishani's
                i think from a few posts on here that's the one that gets stripped from the shelves asap

Comment

Working...
                X