Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars 2 Diecast offical list 23rd June 86 Listed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up dated again!

Does anyone have any pics of the LMQ variant from the TRU five pack with the eyes looking to the side

Also need clear/clean pictures of Lime Green Ramone and the Van prototype

Comment

I can get you pictures of the LMQ variant from the Porto Corsa Welcome 5 pack... but I need better lighting conditions than what I have at 11:15 pm... I may have to open the box too I suppose...

I'll get you better pictures of the McQueen in the next couple of days...
      Last edited by cac1959; 06-14-2011, 04:59 AM. Reason: Added photo

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Porto Corsa Welcome Party variant McQueen

Porto Corsso Welcome Party - Toys R Us 5 pack with variant McQueen:

It's amazing what better lighting conditions will do, even for Lightning...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

of the 80 pictures , think i,ll aim to get about 28 of them, as for the rest, should be able to give em a by ball

Comment

Updated more pictures

I heard there is a Lewis Hamilton Variant? does anyone have a picture of this?

Comment

I predicted this version of Finn, I was right. This should be the last diecast version of him unless they plan on repacking him with the submarine tire decoy scene or another scene that would most likely include a repack.

Comment

Originally posted by Rippers View Post
                Updated more pictures

I heard there is a Lewis Hamilton Variant? does anyone have a picture of this?
                There are three versions of him, one thats in the pitstop playset in the stores and the second is at the disney store with illuminating headlights. The third one is in the target exclusive tokyo victory set.

Comment

Where do you get Carla's fan?

Comment

Originally posted by HunterLovesCars2! View Post
                    Where do you get Carla's fan?
                    It was supposed to be included in one of the Target 4 packs but to my knowledge has still not been released.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      Porto Corsso Welcome Party - Toys R Us 5 pack with variant McQueen:

It's amazing what better lighting conditions will do, even for Lightning...
                      great pictures, Chris!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X