New Cars Found: August 4, 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cars Found: August 4, 2018

Posted on the PCD Facebook group and the Disney Cars Diecast Club Facebook group, new Cars have been found in California.

First we have the new Next Gen Combustr racer Chris Roamin'... it was listed on eBay yesterday:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Pixa...p2047675.l2557

Both sold... One sold for $29.95 shipped and the other sold for $34.95 shipped... I'm going to wait for it to be a little less expensive... but I will get it... after all, we share the same first name.

What's interesting about this Car is that it says made in Thailand on the back of the card.

It also shows a regular series Michael Rotor (next gen View Zeen) on the back of the card too... Michael's first release was as a Fireball Beach series single.

And CarsTheToys.com member JohnH found this new 11 pack at a California Target yesterday... thanks to Rhett for the heads up.

It retails for $44.99... it contains the new Mater with Bolt and what appears to be a metallic paint Tim Treadless (next generation Nitroade)... it also contains 3 Cars previously only available in Target 11 packs: No Stall, Trunk Fresh, and Interceptor... there's also the JD McPillar next gen Tow Cap from the Next Gen 4 pack... the only common Cars in this boxed set look like Jackson Storm, Cal Weathers, Tex Dinoco, and a McQueen... I just saw my first Ryan Inside Laney single in a Cincinnati area Target store yesterday but he is common in a Walmart 5 pack with Paul Conrev, the next gen Bumper Save.

Good luck hunting!
    Attached Files
    Chris Roamin' New Target 11 pack 8/4/18 CRBack

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

And the new finds continue... in addition to being found at O'Reilly Auto Parts stores and divisions of Kroger stores, Chris Roamin and Shriram *next gen trainee with pink" have been found at multiple Walmart stores... and look what has been found at Walmart today (8/11/18):.. Posted on the PCD Facebook Group page.

Dan Haulin - Sputter Stop Cab... the Deluxe case also contains the Transberry Juice cab now called CB and Frankie Pinkerton - the pink SUV from the Sarge's Boot Camp boxed set.

Photo by Tom Marshall.

Eric Braker and Spikey Fillups - 2 new Next Gen racers (Lil Torquey Pistons #117 and SynerG #5) in 1 2 pack!

There's also a new 2 pack with Flo and Ramone - people have commented that Flo looks like the Radiator Springs Classics Flo.

Now for them to be found on a widespread basis... and to see a 2018 or 2019 poster.

The new 11 pack has also been found at Target in the Chicago area.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
    X