The 2018-2019 Mattel poster is here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2018-2019 Mattel poster is here!

Posted by Nico du Var on the PCD Facebook page... The Cars Poster 2018 - 2019 is here... Posted on the French Mattel page at: https://www.lesjouetsmattel.fr/nou…/...s-3-2018-2019/

Here are some photos: I like the new Cars in the Legends series.

Several new Cars in the Cotter Pin series.

The Thunder Hollow photo shows 3 of the 4 new Cars... There are several new releases shown in the Cotter Pin series... No mention of the rubber tires/tyres Scavenger Hunt Cars that were in very short supply earlier this fall... but I like the metallic paint ones.

There are a few more new Cars but being limited to 5 photos per post I'm not showing them here... Van Scanlane, previously released as a Super Chase, is released again... Shannon Spokes, originally released and rereleased in a Walmart 5 pack, appears to be getting released as a single... I'm also looking forward to the first US release of Brian Parks Motors.

I'm looking forward to seeing new Cars... but I honestly expect that I'm just going to be buying new Cars and not packaging variations.

And as people on the PCD Facebook page posted, it may be awhile before these appear in stores due to all the pegwarmers from May 2017 still in stock.
    Legends Cotter Pin Thunder Hollow 1

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

some good stuff there

Comment

The hearse is dead sexy! ;-)

Comment

Working...
      X