Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 5 pack found at Walmart: Next Gen Leakless (June 1, 2019)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 5 pack found at Walmart: Next Gen Leakless (June 1, 2019)

Posted on the PCD Facebook page a little bit ago... we have our first sighting of a new 5 pack at Walmart with the Next Generation Leakless racer... new card design - I've see some 2 packs and an 11 pack on the new design.

Here's the cardback:

Photos by Shawn Mangrum... thank you Shawn, and congratulations on the great find!

The UPC on the receipt shows 088796177684

Here's a closeup of the Leakless Next Generation racer:

I'd like to say I won't buy a 5 pack for one new Car, but I know me better than that and you do too.
    Walmart: 6/1/19 cardback

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

In the USA, to check 5 packs at Walmart using Brickseek, use UPC 88796148904 or SKU 606016828

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The local Walmart got the new 5 packs this morning...

Here are some more photos

I like the next generation Leakless.

Made in China...

It also includes Danny Swervez and Chase Racelott, yet another Jackson Storm, and a Rusteze Lightning McQueen.

I'll take some opened photos later.

Comment

I found the new Leakless next gen 5 pack at 2 Walmart stores last night.

Comment

Working...
        X