Early Look at 2020 Singles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Look at 2020 Singles

Here is an early look at some 2020 Cars singles... these were sold by an eBay seller in Europe recently.

While I like the card design, I think I may only be buying new Cars and significant variants such as the Chase Racelott... I do like the new Hot Rod Junior Moon and Hot Rod Smokey.

I've gotten a lot of Cars from Get Me Collectibles - unfortunately, as on 6/21/19, it looks like many of the upcoming cases are going to be retailer exclusives... whether this means Target, Walmart, or Amazon is anybody's guess.

What are your thoughts on the new card design? Let us know.

Chris
    HotRodMoon HotRodSmokey Otto Bonn etc

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Red Shifty Drug again!!!! :-(

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
      Red Shifty Drug again!!!! :-(
      My guess is they had loads of left over red Shift Drug Cars... even though we all know that he should be pink.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Or the same inaccurate core design info China got in 2008 (or whenever S.D. first dropped.) Simply got sent to Thailand again. Instead of being deleted forever when they figured their goof.

Comment

Definitely digging the hot rod versions. The new card design seems....somewhat more appropriate for very harmless and innocent baby products, toys etc to me, maybe its the combination of sky blue and white. Miss the 2016, 2017 full colour, vibrant card backs with backgrounds from the movies.

Comment

I’m liking they have Otto Bonn as a rerelease as I missed out on him

Comment

Thanks to SamB2003 for the heads up... here are some 2020 singles from the eBay France site from seller 06benal06

I'm especially looking forward to Wheeldell Lee, Slim Hood, and the Ponchy Wipeout single with the corrected color eyelids... there's no reason to buy the Target 11 pack.

I also don't see any reason to buy any of the 10 singles shown in the second photo... it looks like I'll be buying few 2020 Cars items.

Comment

Working...
              X