Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Best Store Finds in a long, long time (August 20, 2019)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Best Store Finds in a long, long time (August 20, 2019)

Stopped at Meijer this morning before work... was shocked to find my best store finds in a long, long time on the pegs... the "missing" made in China Scavenger Hunt Case... I paid $15 each (shipped) for Cruz, Cal, and Jackson last fall on eBay... they'd been found at a handful of Target stores but hadn't been found in months.

Cal Weathers with Rubber Tires

Chick Hicks with Rubber Tires and Trophy - the hood says Chick Hicks and not Hostile Takeover Bank.

Cruz with Rubber Tires

Jackson Storm with Rubber Tires

Scavenger Hunt Marilyn is the Made in China metallic version which is different from the Made in Thailand version... I didn't have this Car before today... there's 1 in the case... there are 2 each of the other 4 Scavenger Hunt Cars with rubber tires in the case.

The rest of the case of 18 includes 1 Conrad Camber, 1 Rich Mixon, 1 Guido/Luigi, 1 Bobby Swift, 2 Mater, and 3 assorted Lightning McQueen Cars.

I know this belongs in Recent Finds... but I was just so excited to see these... I'll check more stores in the coming week(s) and have friends looking as well... they've been on Amazon but temporarily out of stock for months (at least 6 months if not longer).
    Meijer 08/20/19 Cal Chick

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I first posted about these in another thread on September 25, 2018... it took me 11 months after that to find them in a store... and I made 5 trips with a total of 700 extra miles searching for them in out of town stores... there are 2 stores that have had 1 single on the pegs for 2 weeks... you can't sell merchandise that's not in stores on pegs or shelves or even back in the back... Sigh...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
    X