Steel Blue Jackson Storm (10/28/19)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel Blue Jackson Storm (10/28/19)

Earlier in October, the Steel Blue Jackson Storm Car made its first appearance... in Malaysia, at Toys R US stores... buy so much worth of Cars merchandise, receive a Steel Blue Jackson Storm Car... not many of us have contacts in Malaysia... Musicnywu1 (Danny) took it upon himself to contact someone in Malaysia who agreed to help people out... I received my Steel Blue Jackson Storm in the mail yesterday... it's beautiful... reminds me of my 2005 Honda Civic which I had until 2016.

Here are pictures of the Steel Blue Jackson Storm:

I love the blue...

Did I mention that I love the blue?

There are multiple languages listed on the back of the card.

The production code is 1269EAA; made day 126 of 2019 in China (the EAA factory is one of the factories in China.

Hopefully it will be available at stores in the US, UK, Europe, Australia, Mexico, and other countries soon... I really want a second one before I open one... the Malaysia promo ends on October 31, 2019.

Thank you, musicnywu1 for helping me add a Steel Blue Jackson Storm to my collection.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I received a second Steel Blue Jackson Storm from musicnywu1 who got them from Sha-Lyn Lim in Malaysia... I asked for one on damaged cardback as I wanted to open one... it arrived Thursday... I took photos last night.

Production code 1239 EAA... day 123 of 2019 at the factory Mattel calls EAA... made in China... you can see the details in the photo below:

I know that several people got them - did anyone who's on the PCD website get one? I hope it's going to be released in other countries soon... this was a promo only at Toys R US in Malaysia.

It's a gorgeous Car... I consider myself very fortunate to have added it to my collection.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
    X