2020 Yellow Hydraulic Ramone: 10/29/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Yellow Hydraulic Ramone: 10/29/19

Thanks to Toyfountain for the great photos of the new Yellow Hydraulic Ramone - he found this new Ramone at a Walmart in Canada earlier today... The previous Ramone with paint gun was more of a gold color... this new one is definitely yellow.

When I first saw photos of this Yellow Ramone I thought it would be an easy pass... however, seeing that it's hydraulic, has the paint gun, and is yellow makes it enough of a variant that it's definitely one I'll be adding to my collection... Hopefully we'll find it in stores soon.

You can see the front hydraulics as well as the paint gun in this photo.

Here's the back of the Car.

Here's the back of the card...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Here are a few photos showing the new Yellow Hydraulic Ramone opened... photos from Victor Herrera, used by permission.

Here's a photo showing the front of the new Ramone:

View showing the driver's side of the new Ramone... both the front and back hydraulics are shown:

This photo showing the passenger side of the Car clearly shows the paint gun:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
    X