Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scavenger Hunt Metallic Cal Weathers & Trainer Cruz Ramirez from 2020 singles case A

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scavenger Hunt Metallic Cal Weathers & Trainer Cruz Ramirez from 2020 singles case A

Introducing Scavenger Hunt Metallic Cal Weathers... from 2020 singles case A

Mail call... November 18, 2019... thank you Eli Davies and Get Me Collectibles... this is my favorite Cal Weathers... the Metallic one... made in Thailand... the eyelid is not metallic paint.

Here are some pictures:

Here's a closeup:

Here's another picture:

Here's the back of the card:

It's a different shade of blue than the Metallic King released many years ago:

I'm glad to add this to my collection... I love Metallic finish Cars.

There may also be one more "new Car" in case A... I have Trainer Cruz on order - it may be new... it should arrive in a week... thanks to DaFickser (Rhalf) for the heads up on Trainer Cruz.

Thanks for looking.... as always, I appreciate your comments.
    Attached Files

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Now I hope Mattel will make Metallic Brick Yardley.

Comment

Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
      Now I hope Mattel will make Metallic Brick Yardley.
      I may be in the minority... but I'd like to see complete Metallic Finish sets of
      Cars 1 Piston Cup Racers
      Cars 3 Piston Cup Racers
      Cars 3 Next Generation Racers
      Cars 2 WGP Racers.

I'd buy 2 of each... 1 to keep carded, and 1 to open.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

We have confirmation that Trainer Cruz Ramirez is also new to case A... here are 3 pictures showing it carded as well as an opened photo from PCD Facebook member McQueen Sales.

Front of the card:

This view shows the microphone:

Here's the back of the card:

Here's a picture showing it opened courtesy of McQueen Sales:

I have not opened mine yet... I'm going to wait until I get a second one before opening one.

So it turns out that there are 2 new Cars in case A... that's better than 1... but I'd still like more new Cars in a case of 24.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post

I may be in the minority... but I'd like to see complete Metallic Finish sets of
          Cars 1 Piston Cup Racers
          Cars 3 Piston Cup Racers
          Cars 3 Next Generation Racers
          Cars 2 WGP Racers.

I'd buy 2 of each... 1 to keep carded, and 1 to open.
          Sign me up

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Working...
          X