Happy Star Wars Day 2020! May the 4th be with you! I like Cars! I like Star Wars... and combine both of them together in one line and it's an epic win in my book.

Thank you ShawnKevin SJ Hutchinson-Montez and PCD member Jestrjef for helping me acquire these Star Wars Cars several years ago... I could not have gotten these without you... I've never been to Disney Land or Disney World so I could not have gotten these at the park... I do know that they were released in 2 different years.

Here are photos of part of my carded collection - I have opened 5 singles and do have duplicates of a couple of other Star Wars Cars but have not opened them yet and may not for awhile as I don't have enough display case space and don't have enough wall space for more display cases until I extend a wall.

Singles were typically $9.95 plus tax... other items were $12.95, $14.95, $16.95, $19.95, and $24.95 - plus tax... also, there were costs associated with getting to the park, getting into the park, and paying for parking among other things - I don't mind helping cover those costs.

I'm not 100% sure as to what year(s) these were released - I can probably research a little on either the PCD website or my Photobucket account to help narrow it down.

Enjoy!