Welcome to Radiator Springs Lizzie single comes with a radio accessory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Radiator Springs Lizzie single comes with a radio accessory

November 11, 2020... what I consider big news in the Welcome to Radiator Springs product line... there's a new single in the 3rd case... Lizzie... and it comes with a radio! It may be the same radio that was in the Target 11 pack that was out right before the launch of Cars 3 toys back in 2017.

Found by ferris at Target earlier this week:

I'm definitely looking forward to this one... I have one of the 11 packs which I bought just for the radio... I haven't opened it yet... and I may not.. but I do want to display a radio with the Lizzie in my display case.

As soon as I get one I'll take more pictures...

Chris

Lizzie_Fillmore

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I have added the Welcome to Radiator Springs Lizzie to my collection... I opened it and took pictures on Saturday.

Enjoy!

Attached Files

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Love the Lizzie Chris! Thanks for the pictures Hope they turn up in the UK sometime

Comment

These would have been Toys R us exclusives. I suspect we may find them in a TK Maxx or Home Bargains this time next year! At least they will be under £5 if this happens!!

Comment

Working...
        X