UK Members: 2021 Singles found at Asda stores on 2/20/2021

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Members: 2021 Singles found at Asda stores on 2/20/2021

Attention UK friends... posted on a Facebook page... new 2021 singles have been found at Asda stores... 2/20/2021.

They were found in Middlesbrough and Glasgow.

On pegs in the aisle containing juice and pop.

So hopefully they will turn up in more UK stores soon... looking forward to hearing from more of our UK friends that you have found new Cars... it's been a long time.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Getting out in the current lockdown has proven to be very difficult. I was out and about today for work and popped into ASDA Sheerwater, near Woking.

They appeared to have two near full clipstrips of cars. I counted 43 cars (out of a possible 48).

The actual assortment is identical to the US 95AC case.

There's probably 10 or 11 cars in that assortment that I would like to get when they are included in regular cases.

Smyths are due a case, which looks like it's similar, if not identical to the 95AD case.

If all goes according to plan, all non-essential shops in England are supposed to open in the middle of April. Here's hoping ... I've had my first COVID-19 jab by then and the shops open as planned!!

Comment

Glad to hear that you were able to see new Cars, niftynigel... I'd have had a tough time not buying any if I didn't have the ones I saw in a store... I know that the UK has had a very tight lockdown which has made it extremely difficult if not impossible to get out and shop... hopefully "non-essential" shops reopen soon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
      X