Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March 9, 2021: Golden McQueen has been released!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 9, 2021: Golden McQueen has been released!

March 9, 2021... Golden McQueen has been released... it has been found in stores in France and Belgium and is available online to order in Canada.

We first saw it on the 2021 Spring Cars poster... we heard a few weeks ago that it was going to be a mail in promo Car... but it's been available to purchase as a single.

Photos courtesy of King Andy who posted them on the PCD Facebook page.

Here's the back of the card:

Limit of 5 per online order... not sure about in store limits on purchases... Will this be released in the US? Who knows... I'm not willing to take a chance that it's going to be like the Steel Blue Jackson Storm or El Materdor and only be released in a limited number of countries.

Thank you for the heads up and sharing the photos with us, King Andy.

I'll post close up pictures when I am able to order some and receive them... this is one I intend to have duplicates of - one to open and one to keep carded.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

July 18, 2021... we have seen reports of a case of 24 Golden McQueen being found in the US at Target stores... could this be the 2021 Target follow up to the 2020 Pixar Fest singles case? We'll let you know more as we find out more.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
    X