The Disney 100 Series: Part of 2023 Singles case CF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Disney 100 Series: Part of 2023 Singles case CF

The Disney 100 series is new... it's part of 2023 singles case CF which I hope to order soon from Get Me Collectibles... the case contains 6 Disney 100 Cars as well as other new Cars and variants.

Here are some pictures from eBay:

Sally

Fabulous Hudson Hornet

Lightning McQueen

Mater

The Hover to zoom is not part of the card - the Windows 11 snipping tool added that to the screen capture.

I like the look of the card but am not sure how well the cards will be - 2023 cards so far are lower quality than the cards from previous years.

FHH100 Mater100 Sally100

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Here are pictures of Flo and Ramone from the Disney 100 series as well as 2 other new Cars from case CF

Ramone:

Flo:

Claire Gunz'er is new from the Circus short from Cars On The Road:

Here's Cryptid Buster Lightning McQueen:

Other new Cars from the case include variants of Cars On The Road Mater and Lightning McQueen.

Hopefully we can find these in stores or order cases... distribution has gotten worse... after 17 years I am starting to lose my enthusiasm for Cars... I'm less than 2 years away from retirement and am going to have to downsize my Cars collection.

Attached Files

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Here is a picture showing the back of the Lightning McQueen Disney 100 card:

The back appears to be similar to the design of the 2023 cards - the Disney 100 graphic is different and the Cars logo has been moved to the upper right corner.

Comment

Working...
      X