No announcement yet.

Check Your Smyth's Toys (May 29, 2023)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Your Smyth's Toys (May 29, 2023)

Found by dafickser at a Smyth's Toys in Amsterdam Netherlands... Disney 100 Cruisin' Lightning McQueen

I don't know the details of the promo... it might be 19.99 Euros on the shelf which is about 17.33 GBP based on today's currency conversion.

UK friends - check your Smyth's Toys.

Let us know if your found it and what if any promos are needed to buy it (maybe a buy 3 singles get this Disney 100 Crusin' McQueen free).

Thank you for letting me use your photos, dafickser!

Update: it's supposed to be a promo - buy the Dinosaur playset or another On The Road playset and receive the Disney 100 Cruisin' Lightning McQueen.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

June 11, 2023 update... it appears to be a special case consisting of 24 Disney 100 Cruisin' Lightning McQueen... I saw a photo posted on Facebook - I'll look for it and see about posting it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Here's a picture showing the outer box of the case of 24 DIsney 100 Cruisin' Lightning McQueen:

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
      X