PixarCarsDiecast.com is growing!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PixarCarsDiecast.com is growing!

We are now over 200 members on the site, and have more active members as well.

Thank you to all our new members as well as our members who have been posting for awhile... this site is what we all make it.

To all our new members, please post an introduction in the Member Introductions thread:
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...-Introductions

We'd also like to learn more about you - please sign up for the Spotlight On thread as well, where we ask you some questions and you give us some answers...

We're going to be starting a few more features on the site in the coming weeks... in the meantime, check out the new member section, the Articles, the general Cars and non-Cars Discussion, and more.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Glad to hear this wonderful news!! Look for more of me around here!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

this is great news,and i'm so glad i'm part of it.

here's to the next 200 members,well done guys,

Comment

and to add this is my 300th post

Comment

Great news...

Can I also encourage new members to intorduce themselves and also participate and start discussions. The more people participating, the better this site will be.

And if Mattel can sort out distribution that will really help the site explode

Comment

Great news, congrats PCD! I feel so accomplished as to be one of the first 200

Comment

I am really enjoying the site at the moment, great bunch of people

Comment

Wow, that's great that this site has come along so well since it began!

Comment

Working...
                X