Cars posters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars posters

2 weeks ago I met up with one of my friends in Fort Wayne, in northeast Indiana about 90 miles from where I live... Chad gave some me great things, including a few Cars posters that I didn't have before... I'll add photos of more of my posters later, but I thought I'd get started with photos of a few posters...

This was a UK poster from 2010, I believe:

Here's the flip side of the UK poster:

Here's a 2010 poster... there are a few items on this poster that are still not released...

The Shiny Wax hauler is one of them...

A close up of the 2010 poster shows N2O Cola Pitty and Mood Springs Pitty:

Here's a Toon poster from one of the Kmart events:

Tormenter is on the flip side of the Toon poster:

Here's a 2011 poster from Kmart 6... note that Pinion Tanaka is gray and not beige:

I've still not seen the Security Finn 2 pack at a store - 13 months after the Kmart 6 event...

This lenticular poster was "free" with $25 purchase at Kmart 6... I got several of these posters at the event...

Here's the 2012 poster which was in the master carton at Kmart 8 on June 16, 2012:

Feel free to add more of your posters to this thread.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Kmart Event store posters

Here are pictures of my Kmart event store posters... I have all 8 of them...

Kmart 1:

I got this several months after the event... the frame was $107.00 with tax - I got it from Hobby Lobby... my wife said I had to use good frames if I wanted to display posters on the wall...

Kmart 2 (right) and Kmart 3 (left):

Kmart 4:

This was the first 30 x 30 poster... frames for posters this size are expensive... I currently have all my Kmart 4 through 8 posters in a plastic bag that the Kmart 5 poster was in...

Kmart 5:

Kmart 6:

Kmart 7:

Kmart 8:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Here are a few more posters:

Vinyl Toupee UK Promo poster - this shows Supercharged series Cars:

One of my friends had this poster made for me... it's huge... 51" x 24"... it will require a huge frame:

It's in high resolution as well... sorry for the clash - the night I took the poster, the bed was the only Holley-proof area large enough for the poster.

Comment

Nice posters Chris

You shouldn't need to paint your walls in your cars room

Comment

those k mart ones are nice, I reckon you should frame the cars 2 one and ask mrs chris if you can put it up in the living room.....well its worth a try

Comment

Working...
          X