Frosty - Australia Racer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frosty - Australia Racer

Here are some pictures of Frosty, share to you.

enjoy.

Superb! Brilliant! Thank you for sharing your fantastic photos of this fantastic Super Chase, lovemini.

When Mattel originally announced the Super Chase Cars, I wasn't sure I was going to collect them... yeah, I don't believe me either... but now that I've started I hope I can finish the series.

Before seeing these photos, my favorite Frosty was at Wendy's restaurants... now I have a new favorite Frosty!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

B E A U TIFUL man do I love these SUPER CHASE cars!!! I wish I have them all!!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Woah!! Frosty looks amazing! He's defiantly the BEST super chase car in my opinion..

Comment

agree - hopefully he'll be in a decent case

Comment

fantastic photos lovemini

i can't believe we're on super chase 3 already.thank's so much for sharing your photos

Comment

Superb. I hope these make it to the UK

Comment

Was this the 3rd one released? Long Ge, Flash and this one? Why is this guy nowhere to be found on ebay? lol

Oh man...Im gonna be broke. $60+ a pop...and there's suppose to be 6 of these? that's $360!!! ah well...a complete set of these bad boys would look great pinned up on the wall

Transformers for Trade
                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
                  Was this the 3rd one released? Long Ge, Flash and this one? Why is this guy nowhere to be found on ebay? lol

Oh man...Im gonna be broke. $60+ a pop...and there's suppose to be 6 of these? that's $360!!! ah well...a complete set of these bad boys would look great pinned up on the wall
                  This guy is not even officially out.
                  Some people here just have some good source on locating new cars.

Comment

Frosty looks awesome and in the American package! Definately the best ultimate chase unless Mattel makes a really good Fernando Alonso!
                    RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Working...
                    X