Update: Cars2 Crew Chiefs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update: Cars2 Crew Chiefs

In a new post on TakeFiveADay, Met gives us an update on upcoming crew chiefs:

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2012/07/...-chief-update/

The good news - as mentioned as well on the Kmart 8 master carton poster, Miguel Camino and his crew chief (Petro Cartalina) and Max Schnell and his crew chief (Otto Bonn) will be in 2 packs that should be available to all retailers.

The not so good news - crew chiefs for Nigel Gearsley (Austin Littleton) and Raoul Caroule (Bruno Motoreau) will be with their racers in Target exclusive 4 packs along with 2 racers we already have plenty of (Lightning and Francesco with Nigel; Lewis and Jeff with Raoul)... I don't like paying $18.99 plus tax for 1 new Car, but I've been doing it since this line started and I will probably continue.

The bad news - according to Met, crew chiefs for Shu, Lewis, and Rip are not listed on product release sheets... so while we should be able to complete the set of World Grand Prix racers, we may not be able to complete their crew chiefs.

I would have liked to have seen Team Crew Sets with racer/crew chief/pitty... just like I would have liked to have seen them from Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Well that sounds like Mattel for you. Overprice some cars and not finishing the line!! UGH

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

i think shu and lewis pit crew released in 2013 ,but rip is not got pit crew

Comment

These are my favourite cars; pit crew chiefs and pitty's!
        I can't wait for these

Comment

Originally posted by cvc1968 View Post
          These are my favourite cars; pit crew chiefs and pitty's!
          I can't wait for these
          I'd like to get the rest of the Crew Chiefs and Pittys myself... you've done a fantastic job, Conrad, making your custom crew chiefs from Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
          X