Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know if Mattel will be doing these LMQ racers or if they are Disney Store

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if Mattel will be doing these LMQ racers or if they are Disney Store

Does anyone know if they will be doing these LMQ racers in the smaller diecast rather than the disney store 1:43?

My son would love these in whatever size but as he has soooo many toys and not enough room we're limiting his toys to the smaller size

He would love these as now whenever he sees a spanish flag he shout look its Miguels flag (he's 4 btw, although he's been a little obsessed with 'Wenlock's flag' these past few weeks )

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/disney-...ML&att=200812e

I would go look at our Disney store but its pointless (never got any rarer ones in... thye just say my best bet is ebay)

Sarah

To answer your question... at this point in time, I believe that the Disney Store 1:43 scale LMQ racers are the only official LMQ racers... there have been what appear to be 1:55 scale Mattel Cars produced, but we know nothing about what they were made for...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

They're only being released at certain Disney Stores Sarah

See http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...30th-12-New-LM

I know the Stratford Store in the Westfield Centre is selling them

Apparently there's one new one per week

My son does like the one he has, but I'm not too keen

1:55 all the way!!!

Comment

wellhere's hoping that mattel do them for christmas...... would make my boy's day...

thanks for the answers / info

Sarah

Comment

hi sarah,

im a 1.55 collector but have started to purchase the disney store ones as im hoping to trade them off once complete, they are good cars and worth purchasing

Comment

i bought two of the great britain car with the intention of opening one and keeping one intact and was impressed with the quality (contrary to the takefive article that seemed intent on criticising them because they are not available in the US)

in the end i decided i couldn't justify about £20 every week (with postage) for 12 weeks so stuck them both on ebay and decided to leave the rest

Comment

Working...
            X