Cars + Star Wars = New Product Line

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars + Star Wars = New Product Line

Announced very recently at the Disney Consumer Products press event, "Star Wars Celebration VI - Collector Panel" and originally posted at:

http://www.pixarpost.com/2012/08/lik...ixar-cars.html

Coming soon... a new product line... 7 of your favorite Cars appearing as Star Wars characters... but only 6 of the 7 have been announced so far...

Darth Mater:

Luke Skywalker McQueen:

Princess Leia Sally:

Storm Trooper Tractor:

C3PO Luigi and R2D2 Guido:

You may be thinking... these were not in either Cars or Star Wars... but how many of you have the Disney Parks Pirate Mater single and the Goofy Mater/Mickey McQueen 2 packs?

I think those look great, and I expect the Star Wars Cars to look great as well... Hopefully they're 1:55 scale...

Cars + Star Wars:

Thank you for the heads up, Kevin (aka Nascarfan)!

I'd much rather buy diecast Cars in this product line than plastic items such as Action Agents and Micro Drifters... what are your thoughts?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

i will be all over these if they get released as 1.55,the tractor looks so good as a stormtrooper

Comment

AAHH!! This website makes me crazy!!! That is so cool. I will also be all over it if they are same scale. I get so nervous that I will be too late when I get to the store... Do you think they'll announce them first?

Comment

cars and star wars

words...... fail me!

Comment

Sounds awesome! Can't wait to see the diecast! Will they be sold on Disneystore.com/Disney Stores other than the parks?

Comment

Nice!

Hopefully I can see this...I'd be all over those

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Don't go crazy yet looking for these, they aren't getting released until the Spring of 2013.

Comment

That's 7 cars on my wants list...

Comment

a must have

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Fillmore as Yoda is the 7th character according to last update at link above.

Transformers for Trade
                    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Thanks for the heads up DeceptiCog

Comment

I'm not too keen on these right now, just release new cars, we don't need five Fillmores, just Clutchgoneski and other new characters

Comment

OH SNAP! I'm definitely going to try to collect these now, Fillmore looks SA-WEET!!

Comment

Working...
                          X