Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The flame boys are so cool, definitely one of our favourite additions recently

Comment

• We opened two new Cars this week. Mark Wheelsen and Chase Miles.

Love the grumpy expression on Mark.

(Also opened some Planes, photos are in Planes section)

Comment

• More great photos, bobbyjack, carscrazy, and Clearysdad19...

I've got several to open today - will add photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• O, I have been examining my open Boost with flames and wondering ... how hard would it be to get the flames OFF .... and use one to customize a Kabuto?!?!? Anyone else been thinking the same thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
            O, I have been examining my open Boost with flames and wondering ... how hard would it be to get the flames OFF .... and use one to customize a Kabuto?!?!? Anyone else been thinking the same thing?
            You can find a quote from me somewhere around here saying the same thing!!! Great minds...

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
              You can find a quote from me somewhere around here saying the same thing!!! Great minds...
              No doubt! I am trying hard to catch up on my reading. Since getting myself and the kids back to school last month, I swear I have NO TIME!! LOL Have to get my school legs back! lolol

Comment

• I've got before photos of some of these, somewhere, I think... but these were opened last night:

Boost with flames is too long to fit in one of the Hobby Lobby display cases... and Takeshi is too tall with helmet on.

I also opened a couch in front of the TV and a bit of the floor in front of the couch as well... my wife and I spent 5 hours going through some boxes and items... still got a way to go... but it was nice to sit on the couch and watch football last night.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• dad gum, what a nice sight for sore eyes, i need Ichigo. Hopefully she will be available at the KMART collectors day, thanks for sharing your pics.

Comment

• Thanks for sharing! Great looking cars

Comment

• Originally posted by keonisdad View Post
                      dad gum, what a nice sight for sore eyes, i need Ichigo. Hopefully she will be available at the KMART collectors day, thanks for sharing your pics.
                      Thanks for the nice comments, keonisdad and carscrazy...

I do think we'll see Ichigo at the Kmart event - I'm waiting for confirmation of the case contents and for them to make the ordering link live...

I did forget to open a couple more Cars last night as well... Guido and Luigi with shakers... and another one that slips my mind right now.

Comment

• Last edited by keonisdad; 09-25-2013, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Keonisdad, Awesome photos! Thanks for sharing.

Those are some very cool cars to open. Love Barry and Tokyo Mater

Comment

• Fantastic photos, keonisdad... Great additions to your collection - thanks for sharing.

I opened 1 Car last night:

I still need to open a Yukio.

Comment

• Amazing pictures Keonisdad & cac1959. The RSQ Mater looks really good out of the box. Brilliant!!

Comment

• I've not opened a SDCC Rescue Squad Mater boxed set yet... seeing the great photos from keonisdad makes me think that I'm going to have to do that... I'll still have one in the box...

Comment

Working...
                                X