Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great set DIZz and fantastic pictures, they are probably the closest I will come to owning this set. Thanks very much, they are really neat and much smaller that I had though.

Comment

• thanks for close ups!
      ...Nice pinstripe Sally...

Comment

• Found these today and I knew it was important to open just to keep my son interested...

We haven't opened any Cars since Lizzie earlier this year...

I also found this at TJMaxx today. Traded for one of these last year but didn't open it.

Don't really care about the Miles, but the Pitties are nice...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• soo...the new movie will be out soon?
          ...Nice pinstripe Sally...

Comment

• I had a Cars opening party this evening... OK, it was just me so it wasn't much of a party... But I did open a few Cars:

Grem with Camera:

Towin Eoin:

Wild Miles Axelrod:

Emmanuel:

Father Burke and Cardinal Pittys:

Nancy and John:

Mel Dorado (unibody):

Chase Lee Race:

Wheel Well Guido:

Geartrude and Lubewig:

Lubewig:

Geartrude:

Cartney Carsper:

Cora Copper:

Denise Beam (unibody):

Miles and Cleaning Pittys:

It had been awhile since I'd opened Cars - almost 5 months between getting ready to move, moving, and unpacking.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Great pics Chris! I need to have an opening party soon.. I think the last Car I've opened was Emmanuel and before that were probably Cars from the last Kmart Day. I've run out of space for displaying my opened collection and have been holding back until I get room.

Comment

• Same here, need to have an opening party. I have 40 or more cars do open...need to get some bubblewrap to box em back up after I open em. I'd like to buy some display shelves like Chris has in his new house, but I don't know where to put them..maybe in the next house, or if we decide to stay here and finish the basement.
                -Steve
                AKA Tmremote

Comment

• Had fun opening some cars this weekend...
                  Taco truck & Ivan Mater

All RT Piston Cup racers

Here's how they look in the boys room

Comment

• Awesome additions, Carlos... Your display looks great!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      Awesome additions, Carlos... Your display looks great!

Thanks Chris, it's definitely a work in progress but at least we got the ball rolling now. Big thanks to you for helping us out with the last RT racer and to Scavenger for that awesome RT custom apple icar...

Happy to have these cars off of storage and more will come out shortly...

Comment

• your display is looking great carlos

Comment

• I opened this Car the other day but forgot to take a picture:

I'd never opened Bye Bye Kar for my collection before... I gave one to my granddaughter a few years ago... she took it with her...

Comment

• I just opened Jungle Miles, Miles and Party Staff, and Miguel and Petrol Catalina!

Cool car, Chris! I still need to get one in package!
                            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• I just opened a Final Lap Lightning McQueen with Shovel this morning:

It's now in a display case compartment with Bessie; the lenticular McQueen with Shovel is now in with the other Cars my grandchildren can play with when they come over to visit.

Comment

• So I opened SDCC Tokyo Mater to take pictures and knew something was wrong when I could feel it was loose inside the white box.
                                The inside tokyo Mater box seemed factory sealed (cut open one side myself), but Mater was loose even though the two screws were there...
                                One of his flames is missing:

It has some writing on the top (Chinese?):

And it seems to be dinged on the side:

Not cool, but still our favorite Mater...

Comment

Working...
                                X