Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never understood those things, as there are three other sides to a vehicle that let in sunlight.

Comment

• Typically direct sunlight only comes from one direction (Sol), barring any highly reflective surfaces.
      So aim windshield/windscreen in the direction of your nearest local star. And minimize the solar radiation levels penetrating the interior of your motor vehicle. I don't think they were intended to backout the interior. Just keep the dye in the interior from sun-bleaching. And to retard the greenhouse effect in the vehicle.

Comment

• Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
        Typically direct sunlight only comes from one direction (Sol), barring any highly reflective surfaces.
        So aim windshield/windscreen in the direction of your nearest local star. And minimize the solar radiation levels penetrating the interior of your motor vehicle. I don't think they were intended to backout the interior. Just keep the dye in the interior from sun-bleaching. And to retard the greenhouse effect in the vehicle.
        I just like the eyes. And the one I had previously was a cheap one from Kmart that shed little foam pieces all over the car.

Broke open McMean on Sunday night and grabbed the rest today!

Comment

• All the packaging that I've bought from Australian stores are opened and disposed in the rubbish bins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
            A late Christmas gift arrived in the mail for me today - it's not necessarily a Car, per se, but it's out of it's plastic prison and out protecting my car from what little sun is out on this cold rainy day
            haha! I would love to get one of these for my car cept with blue eyelids to match the color of my car
            "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Comment

• Another one set free!

Comment

• Very nice, carslover and VANDANCE!

I have several that I need to open... hopefully soon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Comment

• V-word.

Original version on the left has a tampo\decal on the spoiler. The new one is just textured plastic.

Comment

• i had to open my newest find, the road repair McQueen

Last edited by keonisdad; 02-19-2015, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by keonisdad View Post
                          i had to open my newest find, the road repair McQueen

great addition

can't wait to find one here

Comment

• in comparison to the dirt track McQueen

and compared to the tar McQueens

the tar stain and the dirt is much more detailed compared to the older McQueens, so this Is definitely another variant

Comment

• Great addition, keonisdad! I like that McQueen a lot.

Thanks for the great comparison photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• i couldn't resist to open Brian Fuel, because i would like to compare him with Muggsy Liftsome

Comment

Working...
                                X