Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I opened a Neon Racer Lightning McQueen yesterday... It's the only McQueen single that the Target store had... He went sightseeing with us yesterday.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Lost in the Desert Mini & Van.

Comment

• Great additions, very nicely staged, Micky... Thanks for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• opened a few cars today

Comment

• Wow, you were busy today, carslover! Thanks for sharing... I see a few Cars in your picture that I still need to open.

Comment

• thanks cac

I hope you had a good vacation / cars hunting trip lol

I never open until I have at least 2 to choose from so they piled up looking for more

Comment

• Had to grab a shot of Van and Mini in the desert! Hoping to get more before we leave!

Comment

• My son has just started to show interest in Cars again after a long break. To keep him interested, I decided to try collecting the Piston Cup Cars over again. A local board member here helped me out with a bunch that have been released in the last couple years...

We had fun opening them and he played with them for about an hour...

I noticed today that I'm still missing a couple. I need Octane Gain and Lil' Torquey Pistons from the Radiator Springs Classics series and I still haven't found Tach-O-Mint.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                    I noticed today that I'm still missing a couple. I need Octane Gain and Lil' Torquey Pistons from the Radiator Springs Classics series and I still haven't found Tach-O-Mint.
                    Nice i Just need Tachomint Revolting and Gaskits

Comment

• Our grandson Austin stayed with us last weekend... he asked if we could open some Planes... we did...

I hadn't opened any of the Fire and Rescue items other than the Control Tower with the plastic Patch... and that is a Tysonitis from Planes that we also opened.

Comment

• Guess who I opened today?

Airdevil Jones Dusty, Air Spectacular Chug, and Sparky with Fireworks:

Comment

• Great addition! Looks like a great set!
                          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Just opened the 2 2015 Star Wars Cars singles that I bought extras of... Here are Lightning McQueen as Jedi Luke Skywalker and Tractor as Royal Guard:

I love the black matte finish:

My, what big eyes you have, Tractor!

I love the color!

What does Lightning's license plate say?

Since I only bought 1 of each of the other 2 singles I don't anticipate opening either of them.

Comment

• they look great cac
                              I wonder why they left the rim with the light saber black and the other 3 silver

Comment

• opened a couple more cars today

Comment

Working...
                                X