Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know the feeling... my Nikon cameras will do things that I don't know about... and every time I see that Disney Store Oil Rig Playset of yours, I wish I had one.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Opened Otis tonight.

We watched Cars 2 today after I took the Christmas tree down.

BobbyJack knew he had to be near Ramone's.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Ramones is the place to be!

Comment

Opened a few more Cars tonight... from case P:

Chase Sir Harley Gassup:

Production code: 2632 EAA... (September 19, 2012)... note the brown base...

Chase Fabrizio:

Production code: 2832 EAA (October 9, 2012)

Did somebody say TIGRE?

Petro Cartalina from the Miguel/Petro movie moments:

Production code: 2202 EAA (August 7, 2012):

Freed from their plastic prisons and placed in acrylic prisons for the time being:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Freed from their plastic prisons and placed in acrylic prisons for the time being:
            [/QUOTE]

help us
            we are incased in clear carbonite

Comment

3 cars that I am very jealous of! Good job. And very strange, a brownbase. Never seen one of those before

Transformers for Trade
              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

My new openers for Feb. All new for me, except Mario. My carded Mario is WOC and I didn't want to open him, so I opened the RSC Mario.
                Feb new stuff.jpg

Comment

Great additions to your collection and a great picture, TopherDawg! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

We opened Ivan Mater tonight. After opening him, we're still not sure why he needed a Deluxe package...

He doesn't seem any bigger than other single release Maters.

Comment

Also forgot to post the picture of our completed Take Flight display.

We are now ready for the "Planes" diecasts!

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                        We opened Ivan Mater tonight. After opening him, we're still not sure why he needed a Deluxe package...
                        To be able to charge a higher price for the car.....

Unfair to customers, but I suspect it's true...!!!

Comment

it lasted almost two years - the struggle to open these gems - but at the end i defeated my self doubts. I know that this would kill the value, but my collection is almost complete and i have opened all my cars (500 to 600, i stopped counting)
                          up to these ones. But now the damage is done and i am beyond the point of no return.

Last edited by keonisdad; 05-07-2013, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Yep, I've opened the cousins. Haven't opened Bubba yet, but just got him recently. Haven't been able to get the Showgirls yet though. Forgot about this thread. I'll have to post photos of what we have opened in the last few weeks...

Comment

Well, its been a while since I've updated this thread. We decided to open Francesco Fan Mater tonight.

Not sure where to put him yet.

Oh well, time to play with him and figure that out later!

Comment

Great photos of opened Cars, keonisdad and bobbyjack.

I opened my Storytellers Cousins and Showstoppers a long time ago... I've not opened Bubba and Brand New Mater yet, primarily because I need to open up a space in a display case for Bubba.

I intend to open a Chase Miles with Hood Up this evening... I'll add photos.

This is a great thread - I'd like to see more people post in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X