Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got this neat package from the U.K., so we couldn't resist opening it...

Been wanting this one for a long time!

Here he is with our other Maters that won't fit in the display case.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• now all the maters can have taco's for lunch

Comment

• Do we need to start a thread in the Planes sub-forum, Planes I'm about to free from their plastic prisons?

3 of our grandchildren came over for dinner tonight... I asked them if they wanted to see Planes with me next Friday... they all said no.

After dinner, they saw my Yorkie Aircraft carrier... and the 3 Planes I'd bought.

They've opened them all...

Here's Yorkie next to the Disney Store combat ship:

Now 2 of them want to go see Planes with me next weekend... and I may check Kmart for Planes I don't have - less than a week remains to buy Cars for the Ivan promo... and I've got 2 more remaining that I can buy.

All of the Planes will fit on the aircraft carrier where Plastic Navy Dusty attaches...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          Do we need to start a thread in the Planes sub-forum, Planes I'm about to free from their plastic prisons?

3 of our grandchildren came over for dinner tonight... I asked them if they wanted to see Planes with me next Friday... they all said no.

After dinner, they saw my Yorkie Aircraft carrier... and the 3 Planes I'd bought.

They've opened them all...

Here's Yorkie next to the Disney Store combat ship:

Now 2 of them want to go see Planes with me next weekend... and I may check Kmart for Planes I don't have - less than a week remains to buy Cars for the Ivan promo... and I've got 2 more remaining that I can buy.

All of the Planes will fit on the aircraft carrier where Plastic Navy Dusty attaches...
          I thought they might fit on the aircraft carrier or they are going to sell some type of stands as they all the planes I have opened have the mounting hole on them

Comment

• Here are a few more Cars that I've opened recently...

I love the detail on McQueen's helmet:

The Tractor is great:

Unfortunately the tag tore as I was removing it from the blister.

The wheels are rubber... Here's how it compares to the original Tractor:

So now I've opened 3 of the 6 Star Wars Cars... 3 more to go...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Finally, i got myself a Miles Axlerod w Hood
              PCD118.jpg
              PCD119.jpg
              Why are you still so grumpy after getting released from the prison.. Cheer up Miles!!!
              PCD120.jpg

EDIT: I just realised that AXLEROD is printed at the front hood
              Last edited by wintermelon; 08-13-2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Nice photos, wintermelon... perhaps he's grumpy because he knows he's going to prison for the fiasco he caused during the World Grand Prix?

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                  Nice photos, wintermelon... perhaps he's grumpy because he knows he's going to prison for the fiasco he caused during the World Grand Prix?
                  Nicely said.. nicely said..

Comment

• Here's Rice Krispies Treat McQueen:

More commonly referred to as Nature Drive Lightning McQueen (note: No Rusteze Logo on spoiler):

Production code 1433 EAA:

Comment

• Some really nice photos in this thread. Also nice to see cars being opened and enjoyed

Love the look of that nature drive mcqueen, Hope we get him over here in the UK.

Comment

• I had to let these guys out
                        they looked so unhappy in the package lol

Comment

• Way to go, carslover! They look great free!

Comment

• It has been a while since I opened multiple Cars, so I decided it was time to free these guys...

Mama Topolino joins Uncle Topolino at the Casa Della Tires...

I think the blue one was Guido's girlfriend.

If not, I can just switch them later. Franca has been spending a lot of time with Luigi.

Who doesn't like repaints?

At least these guys have different eye positions...

The trim around the windows and the grill color makes a nice difference too.

Here is what Maurice looks like on duty and off.

I guess these guys share a base mold.

I opened a solid flamed Snot Rod to play with. The think the translucent flames look better, so I'll put that version in the display case.

Now just waiting for their buddy Boost to show up.

Street Race!

Nice to finally have a full set of Announcers with headphones. Did Bob Cutlass wear headphones in the original Cars? I guess I'll have to check next time I watch the movie.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                              It has been a while since I opened multiple Cars, so I decided it was time to free these guys...

Mama Topolino joins Uncle Topolino at the Casa Della Tires...

I think the blue one was Guido's girlfriend.

If not, I can just switch them later. Franca has been spending a lot of time with Luigi.

Who doesn't like repaints?

At least these guys have different eye positions...

The trim around the windows and the grill color makes a nice difference too.

Here is what Maurice looks like on duty and off.

I guess these guys share a base mold.

I opened a solid flamed Snot Rod to play with. The think the translucent flames look better, so I'll put that version in the display case.

Now just waiting for their buddy Boost to show up.

Street Race!

Nice to finally have a full set of Announcers with headphones. Did Bob Cutlass wear headphones in the original Cars? I guess I'll have to check next time I watch the movie.
                              that is a lot of nice additions there bobbyjack

Comment

• Love those wedding lizzie and stanley, such a shame us in the UK miss out on those

Comment

Working...
                                X