Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What brought you to PixarCarsDiecast.com?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What brought you to PixarCarsDiecast.com?

We're now at 240 members on this site and have grown substantially over the past few months

What the management team were wondering is:

"What brought you to PixarCarsDiecast.com?"

How did you find us?

What made you register?

If you lurked, how long for before registering?

How did you find us?
    -Google
    -Admin mentioned on another forum

What made you register?
    -Prefer the environment here and feel like sharing some Cars (however, i had regressed)

-Can't remember

Comment

CVC 1968 got me to join up. I've told a few T5ADers about the site. I follow that site also but never really followed CTT. Can't use Yuku sites at work, and that is where I use the internet the most.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

What brought you to PixarCarsDiecast.com?
        I had recently found a new interest in the Cars 2 diecast line and I was looking for a Cars 2 Singles checklist.
        How did you find us?
        A quick google search for the above mentioned checklist. Found a few different Cars forums.
        What made you register?
        2 reasons mostly. 1) site was not blocked at work and 2) the images for the most part show up at work. Very important as I do most of my browsing at work (LOL). Since I work on a computer all day...I don't have much of an interest at night to be on the computer at home. I also really enjoyed the "articles" and had a question to ask in them.
        If I lurked...it would have been a day at the most. As I mentioned above..I had a question to ask

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Find us Can't remember who, someone from the CTT forum mentioned to/messaged me the PixarCarsDiecast website and I signed up looking for a more international forum/website as CTT

Why Because collecting cars is more fun if you can share ....haven't been doing that for a while (posting new items we collected on this forum), check regular though about new releases and what going on in the CARS world on this forum. Have been busy setting up another new business making time and cash limited. Resulting we missed a few "only in the US releases" I would normally have bought on Ebay or through help of some in the US.

Lurked ...been active, lurked for while and might be more active in the near future again.

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

i probably found this site while searching for cars that need that I don't have & wondering if they even exist. I joined the first day & I have to say you have all been really nice! Thanks for that.

Comment

invite from the main man....................... RIPPERS

Comment

I always found pictures from your site on google images and I always found your website time and time again. I finally signed up after the tenth time I found it.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

CAC1959!! He showed me the website, even though I did know about it a few months before and lurked maybe once or twice.

I think what really got me started was when someone in Greece found the Rip Launcher and you couldn't see it unless you were a member of the site, so that's why.

Comment

I never knew it existed until GotFrank showed it to me (or maybe it was Peter McQueen, or cvc1968?) Quite honestly I can't remember but a friend from CTT referred me here and I loved it at first sight! Thanks to all three of you - sorry I don't remember specifically!

Comment

How did you find us?
                      I was looking at folks collections online and just bumped into this site cool aint it?

What made you register?
                      I like the fact it's more for them cars we all love to get.

bout 3 months

Comment

How did I find the site; my good friend cac1959!
                        we knew each other from CTT and he invited me
                        I think it was because he wanted this site to have more diversity and needed a Canadian

Comment

i also had the invite from cac1959 from CTT and am really glad i joined.
                          it has such a great friendly and easily navigated feel to the site not to mention the amazing articles and wealth of information that is available to all.

Comment

I just signed up tonight. I read a few threads and figured I should sign up. I was googling Rip Clutchgoneski (he is the only Cars 2 racer my son doesn't have - I guess beside the international ones). I am in Canada and have no idea when Rip will be released and where, so I thought I should join a group where people are in the "know".

Comment

Welcome to PixarCarsDiecast.com brenna7777! I hope you enjoy the website and share your opinions as well!

As for Rip, so far he has only been available overseas (Australia, Greece, France, Belgium etc.) but not in the USA or Canada yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X