Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Movie Moments out in France (09/28/12)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At 12.95 GBP, it converts to almost $21.00 in US Dollars for a 2 pack, before shipping...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Sounds expensive I know but when your faced with at least £9 for a movie moment and around £4 delivery per item, paying that little bit extra is good value for money,

The way I look at it is, I'm positive I will not see this in stores in the uk so while there is a bunch available for realistic prices I will be investing in t,

Comment

I can see this from both sides. I doubt they will be released in the UK as we have no retailers selling 2 packs anymore, may be the odd store but thats it, but when I was in the US back in July in Walmart the new 2 packs with Acer with helmet and I even found security finn 2 pack these were $3.99 plus tax. Yes they were on offer but it really does show what these are worth. Unfortunately we are getting ripped off here in the UK as we everything else in this country. Im sure if Cars were priced in the states the price they were here Cars merchandise would of been deleted many years ago.
        Couldn't tell you the last time I brought a car from the UK due to how much they are here and due to no new stock.

Comment

I understand where you're both coming from, jonj and MarknotaMack.

2 packs are now $6.88 at Walmart but $8.99 or higher at other stores (Kmart, Meijer, Toys R US)... a few Walmart stores got the Acer with Helmet case (K) but most stores I've been to are still loaded with Finn/Tomber and Race Team Mater/Zen Master Pitty 2 packs... I'm hoping JMDL Toys gets the new case in - I'll pay the extra money for the international Miguel/Crew Chief 2 pack but not the others... if one of my friends can get them on clearance for 3.99 GBP I'll get more of them.

I'm really getting disillusioned with Mattel's distribution, which is unfortunate...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The majority of the Walmarts around here got the Acer w/ Helmet case. They all skipped over the Leland Turbo/Mama Topolino case. Sure some are still just hanging Tomber/Zen Master Pitty 2 packs but only a few. I'm pretty sure we will get these soon. It wasn't long after Europe got the Acer w/ Helmet case that I started seeing them here. Guess I have to start hitting the Walmarts again soon.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Then again there's places like me where every store hasn't gotten any two packs past Sal and Security Finn. WM, TRU, and Target haven't even had them.

Comment

I received an e-mail from jonj asking me to share photos of the Miguel/Miguel Crew Chief 2 pack that he just received... here they are:

(Photos by jonj... photos used by permission of jonj... thank you, jonj)

Great addition to your collection, jonj... Thank you for sharing the photos... I hope I don't have to wait too long to add this 2 pack (x2) to my collection.

Comment

I like it!

I just hope they make there way around here lol

I think if I were to get my own set of Cars 2, I'd probably get these double pack with crew chiefs instead of the singles lol they would look much better like that.

Transformers for Trade
                  Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Working...
                  X