Bruno Motoreau - 2 Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruno Motoreau - 2 Pack

We all know that Bruno is out within the 4-pack. I saw Bruno within a 2-pack too today. that is an awesome new pack, looks cool. Just like I found Radiator springs classic new card few months ago. An interesting thing is that is Cars, not Cars 2 on the card. and it is available in 2013 according to the back of card.

Except for Bruno, there is a Austin 2-pack too. also there are two other 2-pack. Bob and Darrell, King and Tex. I purchased Bruno and Austin 2 pack, leave Bob and King 2 pack, since they are expensive. I will post some pictures of them when I get it in hand.

but what I want to say is: if you do not want to get the Bruno from 4-pack, you still have chance to get it by 2-pack in 2013.
    Last edited by lovemini; 10-12-2012, 04:01 AM. Reason: modify

Great news on the 2 packs, lovemini!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Well, I'm now glad I never bought the 4 pack of Bruno then (even though I haven't stepped foot in a Target since late July). I'm also glad Austin is being released this way, and I can't wait to see your great pics lovemini!

Comment

Thanks for your news

Comment

this is really good news lovemini,thanks for the information and look forward to your pictures

Comment

Great - sounds like some 2 packs are coming that I'll buy

Thanks for the heads up lovemini - I really enjoy having you on this site and appreciate all the information and pictures you show us.

You bring hope to the cars collecting world!!!

Comment

Excellent news indeed. Ive akways wanted a spare raoul for my own collection that i have yet to start lol

Transformers for Trade
              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Good news, thanks lovemini! I think the way they are integrating Cars and Cars 2 into one line is neat.

Comment

JMDL toys has these new 2-pack now, you can see the pictures at there.
                  http://jmdltoys.com/p/411/cars-character-2-pack-case-a

Comment

According to the JMDL Toys website, the case contains:
                    4 Bruno Motoreau/Raoul Caroule
                    3 Austin Littleton/Nigel Gearsley
                    3 Bob Cutlass/Darrell Cartrip
                    2 Mrs The King/Tex Dinoco

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      4 Bruno Motoreau/Raoul Caroule
                      3 Austin Littleton/Nigel Gearsley
                      3 Bob Cutlass/Darrell Cartrip
                      Also according to the site they have 2013 Case A with new card backs
                      It looks cool

Seems like Girl on Bridge #1 is Suki
                      there goes my hope on getting the red girl

It seems like they no longer differentiate Cars 1 or Cars 2...
                      Good move

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post

Oh geez, NOBODY tell Mr. the King about this, please!!

Comment

The disappointing thing with Bruno being released in the 2-pack is that it completely busts the whole 'exclusive' vehicle labeling that Mattel has been using at Target and other stores. If the car really isn't exclusive then there's no point in buying the larger packs. I just want an exclusive to be an exclusive so I can add a nice rare item to my collection. Now that they did it with Bruno they can do it with any other car.

Comment

Bruno isn't the first Car that it's been done to in the Cars2 product line...

Uncle Topolino - exclusive in a 3 pack with Guido/Luigi (Movie Moments case A) ... in a TRU 5 pack... next in a 2 pack with Mama Topolino... now a single.

What was truly exclusive from Cars other than the Apple iCar from the Speedway of the South set?

@PopeMobile - you're right - there's not much point at all in buying multipacks... While it would be nice to have David Hobbscapp (from the Target 7 pack) and Captured Professor Z from the Target 12 pack, I don't have to have them... Can you believe that I said that?

@John in Missouri - your comment about Mrs The King/Tex Dinoco - made me smile - many thanks!

Comment

I returned my 4-pack Bruno to Target yesterday. I'm disappointed this was sold as an 'exclusive' and then it was re-released in a 2 pack. That does not bode well for us collectors cause if Mattel can do this with Bruno they can do it with all the other 'exclusives'.

Comment

Working...
                              X