No announcement yet.

Radiator Springs Classics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N2O cola is very nice and purple. One I would be tempted to buy if I were to see him around

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Is N2O Cola one the car of wave2? if so, then wave 2 has 7 cars, right?

Comment

I've seen what I'd consider the second case (wave 2) at a couple TRU stores... got to open a case at one of the stores (to get Sheriff)... N2O Cola was not in that case... Might be considered wave 2 although it came in a 3rd case... not sure what the case assortment is as I don't think either of my friends who have seen it got to open a case.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Bumping to the top...

Another wave of Radiator Springs Classic singles is starting to appear at Toys R US stores in the US... as posted by Scavenger, new additions are:

Mario Andretti with Red Rims
          Bug Mouth Lightning McQueen
          Dinoco Chick Hicks
          Ramone (Yellow)

Appearing on the back of the card we also see Nick Stickers and Marilyn - previously available as Final Lap singles in cases D (then I) and J respectively.

While I've bought each of the singles released thus far in the Radiators Springs Classic series thus far, I'm not sure I'm going to continue to do so... Yeah, I don't believe me either... I will definitely buy Dinoco Chick Hicks and Mario Andretti... if I don't have a carded Yellow Ramone I'll buy him... I have the others on other cardbacks.

Thanks for the heads up, Scavenger...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I feel your pain boogity. Here in Canada, we pay $7.62 (plus taxes, varies 5% to 15% by province) and our dollar is practically at par with the US Dollar.

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
              I feel your pain boogity. Here in Canada, we pay $7.62 (plus taxes, varies 5% to 15% by province) and our dollar is practically at par with the US Dollar.
              I am willing to pay but i can't even find anything really new from stores

One of the shops i visit frequently is stucked with 30-50 quick changers and have been status quo since it first release.

Comment

Marilyn has now been released in the Toys R US exclusive Radiator Springs Classic series:

(Photo used by permission of cars4josh... thank you, cars4josh)

Comment

Mike(cars4josh) and I were talking about the poor quality of the paint in the circled area in the pic below, I have 2 he has 2 and they all have issues in this area...anyone else seeing a problem with the ones they have found??

marilyn2.jpg

Comment

I like the look of the blister pack and it is good for the new collectors. I don't know for sure but Flo was a single in story tellers as was Red ? The Breezz

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                      Mike(cars4josh) and I were talking about the poor quality of the paint in the circled area in the pic below, I have 2 he has 2 and they all have issues in this area...anyone else seeing a problem with the ones they have found??

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1649[/ATTACH]
                      i have seen several of these on ebay and they all have that same mark

Comment

I have only 1 out of the 4 I found that looks ok..pretty poor quality on Mattel's part if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                        X