Super Chase Frosty - now out in Australia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Chase Frosty - now out in Australia

FYI... Super Chase Frosty is now out in Australia... it's a Target exclusive - Target Australia is not affiliated with US Target (or Zeller's):

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=..._dmd=1&_ipg=50

I see a buy it now for about $90.00 shipped to the US...

Not going to be cheap...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

A very nice looking car. Best out of the 3 others on ebay. But yes...90 is quite pricey. Hopefully we will see jmdl carrying this case

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

any australians on the forum?

Comment

I've contacted a couple people from Australia... haven't heard back yet... I'd like to arrange a trade, but am not sure.

According to Met's post on TakeFiveADay, all of these cases are supposed to ship to Australia... I hope that's not correct.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Well the average i have seen is 49 AUD BIN which is about 51 USD
          Do send the seller a message on postage. Some are willing to send as regular post that will save you a few USD but a risk you take
          i saw 5 last night and 4 are sold!

Comment

I was lucky enough to have my sister ring 11 Target stores before she hit gold and secured me 4 Frosty's.

One eBayer has 30+ Frosty's from the recent Super Cars event and he'll be auctioning those off as well.

Comment

had an offer that i thought was very fair rejected yesterday,

malbertmac can you send me the sellers info please

Comment

Originally posted by malbertmac View Post
                I was lucky enough to have my sister ring 11 Target stores before she hit gold and secured me 4 Frosty's.

One eBayer has 30+ Frosty's from the recent Super Cars event and he'll be auctioning those off as well.
                Congratulations on adding Frosty to your collection, malbertmac! Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Comment

If anyone can help me obtain one of these then I would be very grateful

Comment

Working...
                  X