Ridemakerz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridemakerz

While Cars shopping on Sunday, I saw Ridemakerz at Toys R Us... I did not buy any at the first Toys R Us I went to, but I did buy the Deluxe Lightning Mater at the second one I stopped at... Tonight I gave my grandson the option of opening either the new GeoTrax, Charge N Race Speedway, or the Ridemakerz Mater... here's what he chose:

We had a blast changing engines, exhaust systems, and he enjoyed putting on the stickers... Needless to say, I see another one of these coming soon.

If you get a chance, Austin and I highly recommend them.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Pretty mental looking! I'm sure my sone would love to have a play with one!

Comment

Ridemakerz

Does anyone know the scale of these Ridemakerz available at TrU?
      http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...uctId=11268954
      Just wondering if the can be used for carrera go slot track cars....

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

I think they are too large for the Carrera slot tracks...

Here's one I bought at Toys R Us on May 16, with a 1:55 Kmart Pit Crew Mater next to it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

thanks....nah, too big
          PS sorry..scrolling down I noticed there was already a thread about these Ridemarkerz
          Last edited by DaFickser; 05-22-2011, 11:31 PM.

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

luv'n the cherry red ransburg finish to monster size mater there.... Quality
            Disney store in Belfast were meant to get little factory of the ridemakerz when they refurbished but there store was to small so they opted out....Shame or was that sumfin different...!

Comment

These are in TRU UK now.
              They have quite a selection now but a big price tag to......Ł29.99!
              I will resist for as long as I can

Comment

How long will you be able to resist, Pirelliboy??? I almost picked up the Ransburg looking Lightning McQueen last time TRU had them for 25% off but decided to leave it as I'd put money into repairs for my Civic... maybe next month... no, that's the Kmart Collector Event #7... maybe November...

A good friend has the orange looking Mater... his sons picked it out.

Comment

Could be sooner rather than later.
                  I have a 20% off tru voucher and a Ł5 off voucher too.
                  Works out at Ł18.99 which could prove too tempting!

Comment

Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
                    Could be sooner rather than later.
                    I have a 20% off tru voucher and a Ł5 off voucher too.
                    Works out at Ł18.99 which could prove too tempting!
                    Hey if you wanna send me the voucher i would love to purchase one lol!!!!!

Are there any pictures anywhere of the other ones that are made??

Comment

20% off at TRU Voucher.

Originally posted by dumbleweed View Post
                      Hey if you wanna send me the voucher i would love to purchase one lol!!!!!

Are there any pictures anywhere of the other ones that are made??

Here's a link to the site with more images. Love the stealth ones. Awesome....
                      http://ridemakerz.com/your-favorite-...ters-are-back/
                      You tube clip with loads to see....

I'm not going to make it to the end of today without owning one of these.....

Here's the 20% off TRU (uk) voucher if it helps. Last day today though!

Last edited by pirelliboy; 09-11-2011, 09:39 AM.

Comment

thanks for the coupon pirelliboy...

Comment

Super Simon picked me one up today - cannot thank him enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If Cars was the only toyline we collected, these Ridemakerz would be cool. Have to stick with just the 1:55 diecast for now.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Which Ridemakerz did you get, DW? And which did Simon pick up for himself?

Comment

Working...
                              X